Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Shade

recent announcement
Check out La Victoire for discounts of 20% or more on some of your favorite bundles such as Panda Bundle, Bunny Bundle, Amadea's Crown Bundle, My July Bundle, Brow Basics, and more!
Emphasis mine.

Because I was wanting to buy that, I quickly went over to the store; but it's still listed at 199 GC. What the frick, how do they even MAKE a typo like that?!

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Its not a bundle so most likely yet another error by whomever they have posting the announcements.

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Morrigan Phantom
recent announcement
Check out La Victoire for discounts of 20% or more on some of your favorite bundles such as Panda Bundle, Bunny Bundle, Amadea's Crown Bundle, My July Bundle, Brow Basics, and more!
Emphasis mine.

Because I was wanting to buy that, I quickly went over to the store; but it's still listed at 199 GC. What the frick, how do they even MAKE a typo like that?!
I don't even know. Saw that, too, and was, like, BROW BASICS ISN'T A BUNDLE O.O;

Lady Shade

mayuralover
Morrigan Phantom
recent announcement
Emphasis mine.

I don't even know. Saw that, too, and was, like, BROW BASICS ISN'T A BUNDLE O.O;
It'd be nice if they MADE it at a discount, because they put an error like that; I know some stores have that policy.

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Morrigan Phantom
mayuralover
Morrigan Phantom
recent announcement
Emphasis mine.

It'd be nice if they MADE it at a discount, because they put an error like that; I know some stores have that policy.
HAHA, not Gaia, apparently! Sure, they refund GC if you bought a gold gen last week, and look what's back?!

Kawaii Spirit

Made me hopeful for a sec that it would deflate a bit so I could get one. Oh well. neutral

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
mayakko
Made me hopeful for a sec that it would deflate a bit so I could get one. Oh well. neutral

Lately I've learned not to be hopeful regarding this site.

Kawaii Spirit

Ichigo Arerugi
mayakko

Yeah tell me about it. sad

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
mayakko
Ichigo Arerugi
mayakko

Yeah tell me about it. sad

emotion_hug

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
mayuralover
Morrigan Phantom
mayuralover
Morrigan Phantom
recent announcement
Emphasis mine.

HAHA, not Gaia, apparently! Sure, they refund GC if you bought a gold gen last week, and look what's back?!

They refunded GC If you bought it with the intent of buying gold gens since they removed them without warning at the time.
im not sure mrgreen

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
It definitely would be nice. Discounts on that sort of thing might get people to understand why it's a usable item for future releases.

That and sales are nice. ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces