Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is this the Gaia we knew of a few years ago? Has it changed in a bad way or a good way.

It's still the same 0.066265060240964 6.6% [ 11 ]
Gaia is not the same. It' changed in a good way 0.024096385542169 2.4% [ 4 ]
Gaia is not the same. It' changed in a bad way 0.90963855421687 91.0% [ 151 ]
Total Votes:[ 166 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Tiny Inquisitor

People ignore problematic situations in favor of profit. It's not a hard concept to grasp?

For the most part I just sort of sit here and sigh. The inflation ain't going anywhere anytime soon, no matter how many threads we make or how many users are disappointed/upset over the fact that you must pay in green before you can receive gold.

Partying Reveler

Well i see it like this . Gaia doesn't care and as long as people buy these Gold Gens were gonna continue on this spiral of doom. Nothing good is coming from it. You need 20 billion to get by, just it's a beaten topic , but it's a serious topic that is getting beaten cause the people who run this site don't give a s**t.
Neon Wasteland
Well i see it like this . Gaia doesn't care and as long as people buy these Gold Gens were gonna continue on this spiral of doom. Nothing good is coming from it. You need 20 billion to get by, just it's a beaten topic , but it's a serious topic that is getting beaten cause the people who run this site don't give a s**t.
Well said!

Dapper Noob

Best way to counter balance inflation is to take money out of the economy, which I'm sure you all know. In order to take money out of the economy, I think we need a new store that will sell items that are popular on the marketplace, and they would be sold cheaper.

After things are back to normal, this store should be able to match its prices to the lowest price in the marketplace, which will exclude items that are being sold too low in order to avoid people taking advantage of the system.

If we have a recession, instead of pouring ridiculous amounts of gold into the economy like they have been doing, I think they should make a system where we have to earn our gold somehow. For example, we can "farm" our gold the same way you can "farm" bit coins or doge coins; our computers can solve algorithms, and we earn gold from it. In addition, there would be a cap on how much everyone can farm in a week/month.

OG Noob

I will never donate gold to random strangers. Never.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

Wow those prices make me sad... I miss how Gaia use to be
take a look at the pictures!

Dangerous Hunter

14,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
I wish I could go back to the old mp prices. However I do like the influx of new items in the cash shops. Also the updated quality.

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

I mean, I could post pictures of things that are multiple billions when they were sold for 5k

But, it was still impossible to get things then

I'm the only person who's fine with where it is right now, but that's probably because I went from never being able to get anything I liked to actually being able to, and enjoying that.

When things were an average 5k to sell, I had 500 at the most
When things were an average 50k to sell, I had 2k at the most
How about 500k? 23k for me.

When I finally came back and everything was listed for 1bil-500mil all I had to do was spend some real life money that I didn't need for anything, and I was finally able to get the items I liked. I didn't have to rely on gold shop items I didn't care too much for. I could have a nice avatar, in my opinion, after finally having been here for 11 years.

Stellar Succubus

It's interesting to go back and take a look at my store log. It makes me sad though.

Ithilldyn armor: Jun-06-2013 VVhip bought (88,000g) Now? 16m

Butterfly kick: Aug-22-2013 VVhip bought (2,349,999g) Now? 245m

Merry Mime: Sep-16-2013 VVhip bought (2,900,000g) Now? 950m

:/

Stellar Succubus

Day7

I think that's the main reason people are upset.
Not everyone has 'money they don't need for anything else'.
And there's almost no way to make gold enough to keep up without spending. You can't quest the traditional way anymore.
The direct purchase of gold via a generator only adds to that problem.

Gaia's only good now for those who have cash and that's actually not so fun.

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

VVhip
Day7

I think that's the main reason people are upset.
Not everyone has 'money they don't need for anything else'.
And there's almost no way to make gold enough to keep up without spending. You can't quest the traditional way anymore.
The direct purchase of gold via a generator only adds to that problem.

Gaia's only good now for those who have cash and that's actually not so fun.

User Image
Yeah, however I'd been questing for technically near 8 10* years for an OMG and it wasn't until I was able to use real money that I was able to get one

As I said in my post, I couldn't quest the traditional way even when things sold for 5k, because it was just as impossible

I was not very active during the "easier" days with booty grab and zomg, so I couldn't grind them

edit: Turns out I was giving the date too little credit for the OMG

Generous Noob

14,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
S-Pop Rayna! 600k? I remember questing it and was 300k short...and now, goodbye cry

Widow

Lonely Phantom

10,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
I understand what you are saying, but dude please change your font color, it's blinding me. I'm sure I'm not the only one that is thinking this.

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
It's hard to take the thread seriously when I can barely read the OP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff