Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Millionaire 200
Seriously... $1,200

User Image

Really. Go ahead and thwart all our efforts in questing, vending, and other ventures we use to earn gold to obtain items. Why not just buy your way to the top and sell your spoils to starving peasants who aren't "loyal" enough to buy Gaia Cash. Go ahead. Because if you need this much funding from the average user to run this site just shut it down.

Thieving Loiterer

It's fast become beyond a joke

Prophet

agreed, also, it scares me that someone will most likely pay 1200 for some pixels...

Lonely Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Millionaire 200
I don't know who they think their main demographic is but I don't even make that in a month.

Dapper Lover

What do you mean pay rent, bills, and buy food? I can't live without my Win Gaia Plus Bundle. I will literally die if I can't have it. My parents will just pay for everything anyway.

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Kroneru

What was your impression on the original bundle? And the price for the A. Halo single from way back?

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
it's clearly not meant for the average user otherwise it wouldn't be that price

Heart Tamer

Best deal on the site. There are people who spend more than a thousand over several months buying GC items which provide only a fraction of the value you get from this particular bundle. The difference here is you pay a large amount up front. I imagine a lot of Gaians with an addiction to spending on CS items can easily afford one if they simply hoarded the amount of GC they tend to get over a few months.

Being "pixel rich" isn't anything special nor does it really denote skill of any sort anymore when anyone can just purchase bundles like this one. All you need is enough disposable income to be set for a really long time. I think I value my ability to put together interesting avatars more than having enough extra income to "win" Gaia. However, I don't hold any ill will towards people who spend their money in this manner. All I can really say for myself is that I would not care much for obtaining wealth or items on this site if it weren't for my love of creating interesting avatars. What I find a little more bewildering than spending $1,000+ on a bundle is having all of these expensive items and trillions, only to limit yourself to one specific avatar or avatars that are merely a pile of expensive things thrown together without rhyme or reason.

Destitute Millionaire

I thought the thousand-dollar halo was bad enough.

Perfect Saint

It does seem like a good deal considering people have spent more just to get those tickets. I would be really tempted if I had $1k lying around in my couch after Bill Gate's visit.

Mysterious Trickster

Senboku
agreed, also, it scares me that someone will most likely pay 1200 for some pixels...

I wonder why, though. It's the other person's money, and their will do with whatever. You can give any number of reasons to spend that kind of money. In the end, it's their dollars.

Mythical Wife

16,565 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Divorced 100
Least someone made a thread finally for the absurdity in the cash shop.
Like I said before, people who are rich can easily take advantage of the site.
That's what the CEO wants, and that's clearly why he's cranking out these bundles. I'm waiting for a dash after these things have been bought.

Relentless Glitch

Oh it's back. I imagine we'd be seeing that item during big sales from now on.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Myrielle
It does seem like a good deal considering people have spent more just to get those tickets. I would be really tempted if I had $1k lying around in my couch after Bill Gate's visit.

Also considering what is in it. If the Halo itself is "worth" $1000, take a look at the bargain you get buying that whole bundle.

Yanzibar's Husband

Married Bloodsucker

People are allowed to spend their money however they please, and if they decide to drop a large sum of money for a small bit of enjoyment while also funding a website that they apparently enjoy being on, hence spending so much on it, who is anyone else to judge.
Also the bundle is not meant for the average gaia user. Its meant for the big spenders that are already willing to invest this sort of money into the website, and there is nothing wrong with marketing towards the big spenders. It has nothing to do with "gaia needs these users to buy these big bundles to stay afloat" its called making a profit. And there is literally nothing wrong with a business making a profit. I could understand if Gaia was harming someone, or a group of people by making money, but they're not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff