< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Milk Kittea
Zcy
actually my avie is a fairy, just dressed like this for Halloween and the event ( when ever it ever get's here )
User Image

Now that I think about it, I'd have a tough time deciding between an angel imp & a fairy.
My heart has always been drawn to fairies & a good number of my avis have wings on them. <3
Maybe we'll get a fairy even someday on Gaia.

I asked for a fairy formula to be made,,it would be so super cute, just a little body maybe about half the size of a normal avi and have big wings lol it would be mostly wings and it would be great if the wings where animated

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Zcy
Milk Kittea
Zcy
actually my avie is a fairy, just dressed like this for Halloween and the event ( when ever it ever get's here )
User Image

Now that I think about it, I'd have a tough time deciding between an angel imp & a fairy.
My heart has always been drawn to fairies & a good number of my avis have wings on them. <3

I asked for a fairy formula to be made,,it would be so super cute, just a little body maybe about half the size of a normal avi and have big wings lol it would be mostly wings and it would be great if the wings where animated
User Image

I like the idea! Then again, we have so many beautiful animated wings already.
I would kind of want to pick my own wings anyway. ^^
But I'm sure there are still other fairy features that could work for a potion...
Like maybe a certain ear shape or skin color...

Mind-boggling Bauble

Zcy
Milk Kittea
Zcy
User Image

I think you're doing a pretty spectacular job already, if you don't mind me saying so.

Mind-boggling Bauble

Milk Kittea

But I'm sure there are still other fairy features that could work for a potion...

But would it really need to be another potion? I think items are much more feasible, as well as practical. There used to be all kinds of trouble with the event skins (04 deleted, 05 layering issues with the avatar system revamp, green goo, the list goes on).

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Khurse
Milk Kittea

But would it really need to be another potion? I think items are much more feasible, as well as practical. There used to be all kinds of trouble with the event skins (04 deleted, 05 layering issues with the avatar system revamp, green goo, the list goes on).
User Image

I agree. A potion can seem unnecessary with all the fairy-esque items we already have.
That's where I rely on Gaia artists. They can come up with some really wild, creative ideas.
I feel like putting a project like a fairy potion in their hands could produce some interesting results.
It doesn't feel like a completely worthless idea if it's done with some imagination.

I just like speculating sometimes. 3nodding

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Milk Kittea
Khurse
Milk Kittea

User Image

I agree. A potion can seem unnecessary with all the fairy-esque items we already have.
That's where I rely on Gaia artists. They can come up with some really wild, creative ideas.
I feel like putting a project like a fairy potion in their hands could produce some interesting results.
It doesn't feel like a completely worthless idea if it's done with some imagination.

I just like speculating sometimes. 3nodding

I was thanking more like an EI or MC that would have at lest two "I am" item's in it, 1 would be an I am "girl" fairy the other would be an I am "boy" fairy maybe pink and blue ( love pink and blue ) if the bodies where about half size ( half the size the a normal avi ) it would need to be made in such a way that it would fit in the center of the animated wings that are available. Ideally the set would come with wings but the wings could interchange within the set or with wings outside the set. The down side would be that you would not be able to dress your fairy (using the normal size cloths items ) but with the wings being completely interchangeable this would off set that one down side. The fairy's would look like there where flying and it would be so super cute.

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Khurse
Zcy
Milk Kittea
Zcy
User Image

I think you're doing a pretty spectacular job already, if you don't mind me saying so.

btw thank you for saying that biggrin

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

What I really want to be is a yokai. T w T

Supernatural Elder

35,950 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Secksy Panda
I'd probably pick grombies. I miss my long gone grombiness. emo

Same.

Mind-boggling Bauble

Zcy
Khurse
Zcy
Milk Kittea
Zcy
User Image

btw thank you for saying that biggrin

Just statin' the truth... But you're welcome! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas