Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Cat

24,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Hello GCD! This is my first thread in the GCD (didn't see any thread like this...) i post from time to time and mostly lurk in the item lists.. but to get to what i wanted to say... If you could Gender bend any item which would it be? i would most likely choose a Male Whim Sea or Princess of the world.. but what would you choose?
it could be evolving items ,premium items and gold shop items, just wondering what others would choose after thinking about it.

(If this is in the wrong forum just ignore it! sweatdrop )

gaia_spoons Which item would you Gender bend and why?
gaia_spoons Would you only gender bend the original or just a recolor?
gaia_spoons How would you think the item changed into the opposite Gender look like?

--> P.S i know items don't have genders but i couldn't find another way to say what i meant... emotion_facepalm <--
Edit: Keep up with these wonderful ideas!

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
You did fine! emotion_yatta

I'd like to see the Red's Hoods look more masculine. The legs and other poses are too feminine for me. The hood is ok, but it could be better.

Hmm... I'd actually like to see a male take on the Eternal Amadea/Chesed series. There are male angels and stuff, so I'd like to see their take on it for males. 3nodding

A while back I would say the March series, but since we got Mr. ___ March, I've liked what they did with it!

Would like to see the Fighter series turned into something for the ladies. There are female boxers. ^.^

Eternal Hellraiser

Still most definitely want a male beyond series and memento series.

In all the colors... Mostly because they are pretty bad a** female items that I think could probably translate over into some nice casual male items as well.

I'd just be excited to see the sweaters/jackets or w/e of those two items. emotion_dowant

Sparkly Cat

24,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tax Evader 100
Loveparody
You did fine! emotion_yatta

I'd like to see the Red's Hoods look more masculine. The legs and other poses are too feminine for me. The hood is ok, but it could be better.

Hmm... I'd actually like to see a male take on the Eternal Amadea/Chesed series. There are male angels and stuff, so I'd like to see their take on it for males. 3nodding

A while back I would say the March series, but since we got Mr. ___ March, I've liked what they did with it!

Would like to see the Fighter series turned into something for the ladies. There are female boxers. ^.^

Yes, a more masculine Red's Hood would look amazing. also thank you!

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Prince of the world? That sounds interesting! Maybe genderbent Lucie/Rosamund items? I just want to see what the artists would come up with more so..

Sparkly Cat

24,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tax Evader 100
x3rubiachica3x
Prince of the world? That sounds interesting! Maybe genderbent Lucie/Rosamund items? I just want to see what the artists would come up with more so..

Now to just think of a male name that's sorta like Lucie and Rosamund...

moonfleur's King

Hallowed Muse

I just really want a Prince of the World. I've wanted one since the initial release of Princess of the World.
I'd also like to see some of the items in "Maid For You" genderbent as well. If only I had a Golden Ticket...

Sparkly Cat

24,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tax Evader 100
Make Our Dreams Alive
I just really want a Prince of the World. I've wanted one since the initial release of Princess of the World.
I'd also like to see some of the items in "Maid For You" genderbent as well. If only I had a Golden Ticket...

Glad im not the only one who wanted a Prince of the world.

Demonic Lover

Saint Ciel/Rosamund's Revenge C: it would be great~ and no, Hoartfrost Pass just has a loosely kinda related theme, I'm talking about same colors and features just different XD <3

Versatile Vampire

19,340 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
masculine versions of the memento and battina lines of items would be really nice, as far as newer items.

i've always been very partial to the carol of ol ebenezer, and would love to see a more feminine version of it someday, as unlikely as that is.

Rare

1) Each of those items you listed could technically be worn by males

2) Please don't use the word genderbend as it is kind of transphobic

3) I don't want anything "genderbended" because any gender can wear any item

Sparkly Cat

24,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tax Evader 100
Sir Black Tea
1) Each of those items you listed could technically be worn by males

2) Please don't use the word genderbend as it is kind of transphobic

3) I don't want anything "genderbended" because any gender can wear any item

I did say at the bottom of my post i didnt find another way to say what i meant other than gender bend. also i do know these items can be worn by males and females but i was asking if you would like that item more masculine or feminine

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Anything can be for all genders if you try hard enough. emotion_donotwant
i am the prettiest bride

But yeah, everyone pretty much mentioned all the stuff I'd like to see reimagined with a masculine spin. Especially the Ciel/Rosamunds

Uhhh...how about Nekola and Bunilla? (Bunilla's kind of neutral enough on it's own already though)

Sparkly Cat

24,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tax Evader 100
Dermatophagia
masculine versions of the memento and battina lines of items would be really nice, as far as newer items.

i've always been very partial to the carol of ol ebenezer, and would love to see a more feminine version of it someday, as unlikely as that is.

Never thought of the Battina items in a more masculine form but it sound interesting.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Mimiaki
x3rubiachica3x

Now to just think of a male name that's sorta like Lucie and Rosamund...

Lucifer/Lucious and Rosmund

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces