Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diamond Noob

17,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Idia
I can barely tell which one's which.

Cygnus is the one that talks like his lines aren't rehearsed.

Stellar Succubus

Blaming NPCs at all seems weird to me...

I can't fathom it at all. It's a drawing, it isn't putting items in.

Which is an unusual thing for a GCDer to say, since we are supposed to be all about the story and NPCs, but I just can't get angry at a drawing.

Hellraiser

Dammit I liked Jet and Cygnus, k- one is cute, sassy cartoon cat-star monster and other is attractive anthropomorphic star cartoon person. So much to like right there.

Feels bad that people hate them just because they are marketing teams sockpuppets. As for the marketing people, they should really calm their tits and sit in corner to thinking of what they have done until the last whim to flood cash shop with GG and hue/saturation tweak recolors has left their little heads. Dammit.

Toothsome Elocutionist

gaia_spoons What do you think of Jet and Cygnus as salespeople? What about as characters?
I think they are actually pretty good smile I mean, I may not buy from them! But still somebody does that is why there are still doing it right?

gaia_spoons Jet and Cygnus release a lot of items every day, and this bugs a lot of people. What's your take on this?
I don't think people should be mad at the two of them! Honestly what I think it is is that they are blackmailed into being the villains of cash shop 100 a day announcements! Not their fault!

gaia_spoons If the item flow slowed down and Cygnus spoke more, would you be happier?
I can not say, we should try this though and find out? maybe??

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
One of the only announcements I've read was by Cygnus. What a whiny little emo hipster b***h. GTFO of here with your worthless art.

He is just so depressing.

Diamond Noob

17,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
dreamsk
One of the only announcements I've read was by Cygnus. What a whiny little emo hipster b***h. GTFO of here with your worthless art.

If you don't like Cygnus, pay him no attention. His character is meant to be deep like that. Apologies on his behalf if he wants to be the mysterious coolkid, but that's just how he was created.

Wheezing Bookworm

Of course everyone is blaming Cygnus for the problem. Everyone loves cats. I'm pretty sure Jet has us all hypnotized to think he can do no wrong. Look at dose eyes. And dose ears.

Nope couldn't be annoyed with Jet even if the announcements are kind of spammy.

Diamond Noob

17,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Reingard
Dammit I liked Jet and Cygnus, k- one is cute, sassy cartoon cat-star monster and other is attractive anthropomorphic star cartoon person. So much to like right there.

Feels bad that people hate them just because they are marketing teams sockpuppets. As for the marketing people, they should really calm their tits and sit in corner to thinking of what they have done until the last whim to flood cash shop with GG and hue/saturation tweak recolors has left their little heads. Dammit.

Yeah. They should try to find the balance between community and funding, because I've only been here 3 months and I already have a firm grasp of this issue.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Adorabamf
dreamsk

If you don't like Cygnus, pay him no attention. His character is meant to be deep like that. Apologies on his behalf if he wants to be the mysterious coolkid, but that's just how he was created.
Its just...like sooo...I mean...he's like...all...what's the word...?

They should just throw out the characters and give us the meat an potatoes. Just the image and time of the sale. I got burnt out of reading the announcements a long time ago, and many people don't even bother clicking on them anymore. Sure there's a few people that still read them, but we don't want to burn out our artists by demanding that they humor us 15 times a day with frivolous froth.
Adorabamf
Idia
I can barely tell which one's which.

Cygnus is the one that talks like his lines aren't rehearsed.
That's not helpful.

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
minghii
I read the ones they talk in cause it's fun. Makes me know more about the characters so why not

Pet peeve is mostly people who blame the NPCs for s**t Gaia do to annoy them. I've got no problem with the characters cause I think they're very fun and diverse. And honestly, There's a SF for nagging, go scream over there instead and leave the NPCs alone please thank

So people blame the NPCs here for things? That's almost as bad as murdering that priest in Skyrim just because he keeps talking about Talos. Chill out guys; they're not real and you can ignore 'em.

In terms of NPC announcements I always look forwards to Rina's and Rufus' announcements as they aren't usually for the cash shop.
☼

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Did Jet eat all the purely re-releases item RIGs?

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
xd As an owner of a tomcat that acts betchier than the one keeping him alive, I understand why Jet acts so much the smartass.

Wheezing Member

Calling an NPC varieties of slurs is not a bannable offense. surprised

I personally don't have any sort of "feeling" towards NPCs, but I also refrain from using the alternative names for my bitching.

So Long Gay Bowser's Significant Otter

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
I used to read them all til it was just "I want to eat/I found this in the back/etc" same thing over and over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff