Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like I said, I haven't been here for a long while. Gaia houses? Fishing? How do you fish? Were Gaia Weapons ever put in? Is there a new way to get gold >.>
Gambino's dead.
LOLOLZ.
THIS BELONGS IN THE CHATTERBOX. ill get a moderator to move it for u ok?
You missed the Cyanide Kool-Aid Dance Party.

There were few survivors.
The Pinky Dancer
Gambino's dead.
LOLOLZ.

Desirable Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
<center>:> i lost my pixelated virginity.</center>

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Wouldn't it make more sense to look around Gaia, or ask in the Q&A forum or the Chatterbox instead of General Discussion? O.o
rimanrules!
No it doesn't. O.o
rimanrules!

No. You are wrong.
This belongs in the Q&A section.
Because he's asking QUESTIONS and requires ASSISTANCE in getting the information he wants.
Well, Gambino croaked. And he built a really tall mansion after the old one burned down or something.
Anyway, GD's become more bitchy with seemingly misplaced threads, there has been several MOD changes, the map has changed several times and the addition of a new forum to discuss all gaia related things.
origami0203
Well, Gambino croaked. And he built a really tall mansion after the old one burned down or something.

wtf? Gambino died and he burnt down his old house? This makes no sense? Did they ever get the weapons system.
thats funny cuz in the last 3 moths theres been alot of story
Izeque
origami0203

wtf? Gambino died and he burnt down his old house? This makes no sense? Did they ever get the weapons system.

It's not known if he's dead or not, and he didn't burn down his house.

His mansion was destroyed due to the zombie outbreak over halloween, and he built a new sky scraper months later.

New NPC's were brought in as rivals and someone shot gambino.

He fell from the tower, and it being a symbol of his strength and power.

Came with him.

You can go see that story unfold, in durem right now.

And no weapons haven't been introduced yet. You may find the sticky onto of this forum, on gaian events useful.

Edit: Heres the link.
Aww, that sucks. I saw the NPCs, and I saw the comic thing but my computer was going way too slow. I heard there were a bunch of new clothe shops entered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff