Welcome to Gaia! ::

However much it takes...

ninja

Clean Gaian

<center> blaugh A lot! blaugh
One hundred billion dollars.

Er, gold.
Does anyone know if the Helson sisters gave Gino back yet? Maybe Gambino is trying to get ransome money.

Or maybe he just wants his mansion back and they'll be some sort of competition in the future as to which mansion more people go to and hang out at.

Maybe a battle type thing like with the zombies? sweatdrop

I don't know. I donated a 100g. 3nodding
Saturday Night!
Does anyone know if the Helson sisters gave Gino back yet? Maybe Gambino is trying to get ransome money.

Or maybe he just wants his mansion back and they'll be some sort of competition in the future as to which mansion more people go to and hang out at.

Yeah, they gave Gino back to Gambino after they got him to promise to never come back to Durem.
PseudoCynosure
Saturday Night!

Yeah, they gave Gino back to Gambino after they got him to promise to never come back to Durem.

Ah, I wasn't sure if they changed their avatars to show Gino back with Gambino yet. Because I know he was still with the Helson sisters for a while after the ball. sweatdrop
Saturday Night!
PseudoCynosure
Saturday Night!

Ah, I wasn't sure if they changed their avatars to show Gino back with Gambino yet. Because I know he was still with the Helson sisters for a while after the ball. sweatdrop

XD He thought they smelled pretty, so he stuck around.
what if he needs some wheres in the millions area like 100 million or more. either way i m going to help him get back on top domokun . his party's where the best even though somethings did go wrong every now and then but the whole zombie thing was fun even though i got scars from that still. but hey we had fun. 3nodding
He'll have enough gold... exactly ten days before Easter. and a week before Easter, the Von hellsisters will make an announcement somewhere and start bitching. Then, LTX comes back, turns us into zombies, and we can bite their pretty asses!

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I was thinking this could be a opening to the Gaia Battle thing that some people say is in the works. All so easters in about 2 weeks and this could be a easter related thing. It colud all so be a way to try to bring the inflaton down from the sight. me i dont care i gave him some gold any way.
Arliona
He'll have enough gold... exactly ten days before Easter. and a week before Easter, the Von hellsisters will make an announcement somewhere and start bitching. Then, LTX comes back, turns us into zombies, and we can bite their pretty asses!

You just made me think of something!

What if the grunny is the easter bunny this year? xd
<center>Gambino is probably pushing the red bar back because he "miscalculated" how much he needs. ;D
eek what if grunny was still in the underground lab. and when they rebuild gambino's mansion grunny would come back and start the whole zombie thing over again. surprised . the fun we will have until we are blown up and have to help gambino make a bunch of gold again xp
Saturday Night!
Arliona

You just made me think of something!

What if the grunny is the easter bunny this year? xd
<center>That.Would.Be.Aweshome.
Maximilian-Ra
hyoi
I mean, multiple people have donated 50k+ to him, and one girl even donated 120k. It's not even a quarter of the way to the goal. eek
Perhaps it has nothing to do with the donations he gets. Maybe it's determined by time, and even if no one donates anything, he'll get his mansion back in, say, 24 hours.

Or the bars glitched 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces