Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gijen
kissthis3
I may be sort of a Newbie, but I stongly agree. biggrin *nods*

I hate to be the one to tell you this but, she's wrong. 3nodding The Invisabobs are the one who planned it all, not to mention they're holding Gino captive ( gonk ). I support them, because they told me to! xd

Nuh uh!
You amuse me greatly whee
xp Lovely idea. Very creative.
HOMG we have an evil stick figure on deh loose :O!
Shadowamy
Gijen
kissthis3

I hate to be the one to tell you this but, she's wrong. 3nodding The Invisabobs are the one who planned it all, not to mention they're holding Gino captive ( gonk ). I support them, because they told me to! xd

Nuh uh!

Deal with it. domokun

Fluffy Friend

25,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
That means there's a dancing stick-figure GHOST on the loose!? eek
Gijen
kissthis3

i support them too!!!! they said they would give me candy!!! and i want to help to get gino back!!
Akara_Xavier
Gijen
kissthis3

i support them too!!!! they said they would give me candy!!! and i want to help to get gino back!!

Le gasp!! eek I thought all the members of the Bob Squad were dead! gonk But I'm pretty sure they are gonna keep Gino, just to prove their point. I support them, but I want Gino back. I'm kinda stuck. neutral
hmm...hahha thats weird... stick figures...
Gijen
Akara_Xavier
Gijen
kissthis3

Le gasp!! eek I thought all the members of the Bob Squad were dead! gonk But I'm pretty sure they are gonna keep Gino, just to prove their point. I support them, but I want Gino back. I'm kinda stuck. neutral

Support all you wanttt. Because Cindy still likes my story. <3333
Atleast...I think so.. ;_;
ev1lkat
hmm...hahha thats weird... stick figures...

No, Fool. It's the sniper...
In a sticky form. gonk
Kaboomerang
But Why?

Why?
Because he was dancing.
The sniper dude thingy.
Then all the sudden he fell.
;_;
[Ryu]
You amuse me greatly whee

Thank you. <3
Hikushoo
xp Lovely idea. Very creative.
HOMG we have an evil stick figure on deh loose :O!

Yes. It's a great idea..
>_> Not no longer...
Since he fell.
But that is his fault. ;_;
Happy noodle boy did it? O___O;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items