Welcome to Gaia! ::

The only item I wish I had more than anything, are those damn Chicky Slippers.

Loyal Gawker

17,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Queen Bee is a really nice item, with that many pose, I cant believe it sell so cheap.

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

for 35k, lily starfire is insanely cheap emotion_drool
cute wig, dress, those shoes... and those antennae!

Hesitant Mystic

User Image Sparkleplum Dreams is going for just a hair under 70k. Very cute pinkish/purple item with a legmod (!) as well as a cute top, skirt, scepter and crown. emotion_awesome
I bought mine for 100k or so and I remember when it cost much, much more.

Receiver

User Image

"diapered egg is a personal favorite.
legit backwings for 200k"

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
VVhip

eek You did your research. *tips* eek

I would like to add a few.

10th Anniversary B.O.O. Skin: Did anyone else about cry why they came out with this one? I was on both teams for the original event but I was rooting for Overseer because the skin for that team was far more original than the Sentinel's skin (How many flame skins do we have now? 3? 4? More?). This skin isn't exactly like the skin from then but it is just as cute! Only 1k!

Padmavati's Lotus: There are 9 skins in this one and three of them in particular stand out, which is why I'm bringing up such an expensive item. First there is the gold skin, though it has elongated earlobes that aren't hard to work with. Next comes starry one with a black base (Erlking Ears Type Cosmic matches it to a T). Then you see a cloud skin (Erlking Ears Type Prism goes well with this), followed immediately by 6 reptilian skins of various colors. It also has many other lovely poses with an Indian theme. Amazing old EI. ABP ranges from 297-480k.

Captain Ara's Nestegg: Two skins, both feature barnical encrusting spots. The deeper grey-blue one is a particularly interesting color and easier to work with and they come with other great pirate poses. This item is a bargain with an ABP of 50-170k.

Lumiere Noire: The recolor is expensive, but the black and white original has two lovely skins (one white with a black heart and one black with a white heart and each with little wings) as well as other wonderful poses. A bargain priced between 150-165k.

Yemaya's Pearl: Two glossy skins in this one, one light and one dark, as well as some other beautiful poses, including some gorgeous pearl jewelry (the highlight of the EI, in my mind). Also a bargain with an ABP of 86-200k.

Ghost Skin 2k10: Intriguing pale but bright blue ghost skin. It has its own face but you can layer eyes and mouths (separately or together) over it and it also has matching ears: Erlking Ears Type Ghost. Outside of the B.O.O. skin this is probably the best bargain not only because it is a dirt cheap 5k but also because you really can do some intriguing things with it.

As a matter of note, Reve Rouille has an interesting marionette pose right at the end. If anyone likes a challenge, look into this lovely item. ABP of 379-550k.

Invisible Ghost

Pnyuu

And if that's still too pricey for some people, Gift Box also has some adorable back wings for less than 2k.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

is BG time!!!!
one of my fav items in gaia are backgrounds, so I'm always checking for new one and cheap olds <3

here's a list of some BG and BG accessories:

Xmas 2k10 Event Winter Night - 1k
Smashing Cities - 7k
Man-Eating Tree - 18k
Kaleidoscope Vision - 20k
Imperial Throne - 23k
Victorious Evil Queen -24k
In the Ruhk - 27k
Hellenistic Imperialism - 28k
Royal Throne - 30k
Warzones - 30k
Extreme Schooling - 38k
George's Pipe - 40k
Dreamscape - 40k
Enchanted Meadows - 40k
Vineyard - 40k
Time Lapse Gala - 41k
Twisting Dusk - 50k
Otaku Sanctuary - 50k
Cat Burglar's Treasure - 51k
The Speakeasy - 56k
REMemories - 60k
Mysterious Train Station - 65k

heart heart heart

EDIT
forgot some!
Mystic Locations - 50k
Winter Memories - 80k
Overgrown City - 30k

Dead Hellraiser

I've got a few for you guys today, though a few have probably already been listed before.

Peisinoe's Discant While inflated at the moment, this item tends to sit around 90-100k and is worth every gold. A pretty hairstyle and an intimidating pair of wings(though a bit hard to match) are just two of the lovely poses of this item.

Erteszek's Sleep Sitting at around 85k, this item sports a lovely pink wig and nice lingerie.

Margravine of Autumn While most of the item is a bit fall specific, it does have a lovely wig, making it worth it's 60-70k price range.

Rotten State of the Mark A Hamlet reference, this item sports a nice skull, a ghostly king, and a poisoned blade and chalice. Sitting just above its sellback of 10k. this item is well worth its price.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
the hidden ghost
Pnyuu

And if that's still too pricey for some people, Gift Box also has some adorable back wings for less than 2k.

Indeed! That was what I did while saving up for Diapered Egg! Also, if your item features something teal or tinged with teal, these wings are usually better for it than the ones from Diapered egg. ^_^ They go wonderfully with Flower Arm and Ankle Bands too!

Benevolent Feeder

Witty Nerd

Mineiro Scroll 3rd gen - It's around 30K and has nice brown clothing for you to use. Good for making a steampunky avatar or anything that could use a dash of brown.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Achriya

Erteszek's Sleep Sitting at around 85k, this item sports a lovely pink wig and nice lingerie.

This is one of, if not my, favorite wig on Gaia. I'm surprised the detailing doesn't make it more!

Shy Pumpkin

16,275 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Achriya
I've got a few for you guys today, though a few have probably already been listed before.
Margravine of Autumn While most of the item is a bit fall specific, it does have a lovely wig, making it worth it's 60-70k price range..

OMG thanx for posting this! I love the shoes that go even better on my Dream Avi then they ones I have. its inflated rite now but when it comes down again Im gonna get it whee
ug gotta change my img for my dream avi now sweatdrop

Impassioned Misfit

Considering it's almost directly a Bleach item, I'm surprised Bone Demon Mask is so affordable. I remember when it used to be in the 500k range. It's about 80k ABP, but the lowest listing is higher, so you may want to wait a few days.

Mathematical Spiral, on the other hand, uses a fairly novel color combination - navy, white, and orange - so it's fairly cheap at 75k. The quality of the poses is really high, though, and I'd love to see someone in this thread rock it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff