Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flutter Fox
witchhazeI
Flutter Fox
witchhazeI
Dark King ~ 220k.
I feel like this used to be waaay more expensive.
& has some great poses! That circlet!

It was! I think I paid around 300k for it, and it was a steal when I got it..

I love the cape so much though, and the sword in the ground layers with some backgrounds.

It was a victory item right?
I love it! I'm about to quest *u*

I love when Gaia re-releases past RIG items and make them drop, drop, drop.

Ya know, I have no idea..
sweatdrop

I do know is that I loved the gold stitching and how it kinda matched my Victoire jacket so I couldn't say no. Also I'm starting to contemplate getting Kivas eyes whenever I see you, they're starting to grow on me.

Well, it looks lovely on you!
You should, they are really good eyes!
I love the white on them.

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
witchhazeI

Well, it looks lovely on you!
You should, they are really good eyes!
I love the white on them.

Why thank you! The Kiva eyes seem made for your avatar, they fit so well!
I'm seriously tempted.. gonk This thread is enough temptation. I really like how they look with the little lucie eye mod. Which I'm having serious sellers remorse.. I didn't even know it had a make up mod!

Aged Gaian

12,375 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I just discovered the Pie Cape. Holy crap that is a nice cape for 3k surprised

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
220 pages and still full of amazing deals! whee

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Fffff... Momotaro no Uta keeps fluctuating. It's at 110k right now I think.
Urgh go back down to 60k, please~ emo

Rainbow Hunter

Shadow Walker is going for just above its sell back price of 30k. Sooo pretty black and gold. The head pose is a bit bulky, but the belt is amazing and the halo is radiant. wink
The Sphinx - A half-lion form, exotic makeup, a wig, and a scarf for 16k? This is great for Egyptian avis and super cheap.

Snow Maiden - 17k for some great wintery items.

Madame Seer - 30k for an outfit and wig perfect for your gypsy/seer avis. Its counterpart, Madame Gypsy, is about 80k right now, though it is a bit inflated right now, so if you wait a bit the price will probably drop on this one.

Rogue Bravado - 80k for some great adventurer/thief items and a city background.

Celaeno - For 29k you get some nice cream-colored items, including a half-harpy form, a mask, a headpiece, and a corset.

Survivor

12,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Survivor 150
Sir Percy is sitting around the 12-15k range. It comes with a neat red/gold sword, a flashy coat, and a very nice sleeveless ruffle top too.

Ihallaw's Significant Otter

Dedicated Capitalist

Nurse Hazard is at 70k! Okay,so it has one of the ugliest wigs on this site, but it also has some really nice boots, and a giant syringe. A GIANT SYRINGE.

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Great Old One is at 80k (or less!) on the MP right now. Best demonic backwings + CTHULHU FTAGHN = best deal ever, amirite?

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Ralii
Shadow Walker is going for just above its sell back price of 30k. Sooo pretty black and gold. The head pose is a bit bulky, but the belt is amazing and the halo is radiant. wink

Dat halo. *adds to wishlist*
Rhazz Mtazz
Someone may have mentioned this already, but if not:

User Image

under 20k and many poses!

Every time I come to this thread it cost me coins! Love the flowers in this one

Shadowy Rogue

12,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The world is not beautiful

Firefly has a skin, wig, and interesting jacket-thing for usually around 40k, which is buy back price. I'm always on the lookout for cheap skins, so this one is a good buy in my mind.

Therefore it is.

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Infinity Outlaw
The world is not beautiful

Firefly has a skin, wig, and interesting jacket-thing for usually around 40k, which is buy back price. I'm always on the lookout for cheap skins, so this one is a good buy in my mind.

Therefore it is.

I'm loving that skin!
emotion_kirakira

Its so interesting and nicely pixelated.

Rainbow Streaker

Antique Keymaster --- Such a pretty combination of black and cream. The hood and surcoat have to be my favorite of the poses. Only 80k when I've seen others similar go for 200k+? A deal in my eyes.
The Adumbral Empress --- 5 - 60k for this beautiful purple? A bit hard to match, mind you, but the sleeves and headdress are so capturing. * A*
La Syphide --- 80k is a bit much, I suppose ... But dat dress. And dat hair. Perfect for elemental avatars or even sea-themed.
Undeadtaker --- I just- I don't even. I love the skin pose and clothes. Easy ( for me, anyway ) to match with any brown or gray, even black. and you know how impossible it is to match black with any shade of brown

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff