Welcome to Gaia! ::

Any alchemists out there? Thanks to that new chance item in Loyal's Bazaar, rare bug prices are coming down. Like the great monarchUser Image, from 40 billion down to a few of 'em going for 5 billion. Odds of getting one from the chance item are also reasonably good if you buy multiples.

Enduring Regular

10,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yes the hair sorry should of posted that, thank you all so much smile !

Kajnn's Queen

WeAreDimes TogetherForever

All the Portrait of a Deer items have been falling and falling, it's great cuz the legs are still beautiful.
They range from 1.7 - 12b

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Auroral Jackalbeast
the colors are so vibrant in this!!! two hair mods! 110m

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
User Image Special Snowflake, out of the recent Comfy Corner RIG, was in the billions earlier but is dropping pretty fast. Currently 700 million for a cute coat, hair, eyes, boots, scarf, and hat, in predominantly white and light blue, and more than likely to continue falling. (I got mine earlier for 27K...not a misprice, either!)

User Image Enchanted Forger is another recent RIG item (Zephyr Strife) that's dropped down quite a bit. Currently hovering around 500 million, it includes an arm mod, ear clip, face mod, hair, coat, and leg mod pants/boots in light blue, white, and black.

User Image Everyone could use some nice underwear. The White Heavenly Unmentionables have a tanktop, tightie-whities, a bra, and underwear/stockings, in separates and paired (tanktop/tighties and bra/stockings). Currently 110 million!

Lupine Cookie

48,750 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • The Committee Staff 25
User Image Astra: Swishing Arctic Wolf Tail: a cheap (and cute) wolf tail, perfect for winter or snow related outfits.
To grab for 500,000,000- 400,000,000 gold.

And User Image Astra: Whipping Strawberry Devil Tail caught my attention : it's cheap (around 200,000,000 gold) and match pretty well the skin and horns offered by the Chauntelle doll User Image (to grab for around 100,000,000 gold if you don't have it already). To consider for a future Halloween or if you want a devilish look 3nodding

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
User Image Cool-looking sword alert! The Ebonscald Sword is under 90 million with three listings!

Magic Collector

Could anyone point in the direction of cheap items that match Rosamund's yearning?

Also any cheap Lolita-esque items would be lovely.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Robin Tair
Could anyone point in the direction of cheap items that match Rosamund's yearning?

Also any cheap Lolita-esque items would be lovely.

I've also been looking around for these; here's some of my better finds:

I don't know if this is technically 'cheap', but Wretched Lolita is a navy-cream recolor of the Grim Lolita and the cheapest of its recolors. Comes with a coffin background, vest, hairbows, arms, legs, and a body mod that turns you into a skeleton; it's gothic and girly at the same time. Going for around 2.5 bil right now.

Seaside Lady (and some of the other My Fair Lady recolors) is quite cheap- going for 800 milish right now, with a bonnet, legs, sleeves, and a very poofy wig, dress, and coat.

Cupcake Confection is absolutely adorable. For 500 mil, you can get a really cute pink-and-brown item with a handheld cupcake, an apron, a cute dress, a headband, boots, and bloomers.

Now, for gold shop items (nothing is over 20k or so), I'll just list some off.

~The Porcelina set from Gambino Outfitters.
~The Meido set at Durem Depot.
~The Bitty Bloomers at Ruby's Rack.
~The Flared Shirts from a recent Global Imports update strike me as being decent for lolita looks.

Hilarious Hellraiser

do you know of any cute white and gold animal items at a good price?
JoutaKujo
do you know of any cute white and gold animal items at a good price?

User Image
[Animal] Spirit of the Summer Winner's Leaf
Lowest Buy Now Price: 20,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 36,559 gold
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
[Animal] Lunar Sweetness
Lowest Buy Now Price: 25,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 28,476 gold
I believe this was a free item grant, but I don't know if it is still active
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
[Animal] Glittering Neighbor
Lowest Buy Now Price: 25,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 78,861,000 gold
User Image
[Animal] Black Blood Angelic Halo
Lowest Buy Now Price: 140,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 212,613,000 gold
User Image
[Animal] Bloody Angelic Halo
Lowest Buy Now Price: 150,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 658,812,000 gold
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
[Animal] Dashing Sarabande
Lowest Buy Now Price: 150,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 264,380,000 gold
[Animal] Religieuse Invocation
Lowest Buy Now Price: 165,555,555 gold
Average Buy Price: 331,364,000 gold
[Animal] Spicy Chai
Lowest Buy Now Price: 300,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 428,025,000 gold
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
[Animal] Courageous Knight
Lowest Buy Now Price: 400,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 551,979,000 gold
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
[Animal] Diamond Dust
Lowest Buy Now Price: 549,995,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 375,087,000 gold

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Three of the Graffiti line of items have become quite inexpensive. Graffiti Dynamic (Pink, white, and black), Graffiti Active (Red, white, and black), and Graffiti Energetic (Purple, black, and a little white) each have a cute dress, background paint splatters, and sneakers. Currently 265 million, 400 million, and 500 million, respectively.

A neat and inexpensive item that could use more love is Mobius Magician. It's gray and white, with an anklet bandana, hooded vest (which removes the default bra), smoke effect, and belt. Currently 150 million!

Cthulhu fans, you'll love this one. Great Old One features large and small versions of him, a face mod, and some really nice small black backwings. Currently 250 million.

9,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Pie Pusher 50
For the past year or so I've only been using Gaia to message someone I know so I haven't been paying attention; but when did the Marketplace get to such crazy high prices? eek Nothing on my wishlist used to be a billion gold.

Enduring Regular

10,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hey everyone, me again sweatdrop
Wondering if anyone could help with items that match the shade on baby seal slippers please? Got the angelic headband/scarf/sash/pendant but aside from that set I'm stumped gonk
Thank you heart

Enduring Regular

10,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gree 1004
For the past year or so I've only been using Gaia to message someone I know so I haven't been paying attention; but when did the Marketplace get to such crazy high prices? eek Nothing on my wishlist used to be a billion gold.

User Image
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas