Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Vampire

User ImageCarmine Seductress is at a decent price : LBP 380mil
Great for a vamp avi !

Hungry Bear

Pegasaurus Rex

The Absurd Cheshire Cat

Awesome! Thanks guys! I found a few items I'm loving!
You guys were a great help c:

Hungry Bear

Not sure if this is a repeat, but I found an item I love!
It has a cute leg and arm mod~
Strangely Light Student H
User Image
Lowest Buy Now Price: 550,000,000 gold

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Four interesting items that I don't think have been mentioned here yet...

User Image Terra Carina has some great hair extensions for those using light brown or possibly darker blonde hair. Currently 245 million.

User Image Feline Hunter might be nice for impromptu Halloween costumes. Baby pink and blue with a goggled hood, shirt w/tail, and a paw staff. Currently just under 100 million.

User Image Sharp Shot might also be nice for impromptu Halloween costumes. Black and red, belted tunic, gloves, bow, quiver w/arrows, and a target. Currently 195 million.

User Image This is an older item, but it's still really nice. Secret Sparkles comes in gold, light blue, and lavender sparkles. Currently 160 million.

EDIT: 'Tis a little more expensive, but it's the cheapest I've seen it in a while...

User Image Astra: Clockwork Wings is currently at 395 million.

Territorial Ship

15,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
CyanideSquid
Anyone know any cheap-ish blush items? Like items that give your avi rosey/blushed cheeks?
I'm having a hard time finding any ;A;

not sure if Y Paddle counts since it' still in 4-6b i think?
i'm not sure about its price now...

Territorial Ship

15,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
MarySueShelley
I don't use animal items, but since our Paw friends continually get the short end of the stick around here, here's a list of items and skins for them that are fairly cheap (up to 500 million gold, with a small exception at the bottom). As always, LMP reflects prices as I wrote this, and may not be the same when this is posted. (I've tried not to include items that were listed here before, but there may be some overlap.)

It should be noted that any Paw skin to be found in Skin Tyte for GC can usually be found for a fairly inexpensive price on the MP, so any Paws looking for skins there should save their cash and just hit the MP.

User Image If I were to be a Paw, I think this is the skin I'd use. Adorable purple bunny! 165 million LMP.

User Image Or maybe this skin! Adorable lavender spider. 499 million LMP, with two other listings hovering at the 500 million mark.

User Image And here's a brown spider, 500 million LMP with two listings at such. You're all gonna say I'm nuts for saying these two are cheap, but compare them to the other spider skins, which're more expensive (from a few hundred million more for the crimson spider all the way up to quite a few billion more for the black spiders).

User Image This is the original Gentleman's Beret, which we recently received recolors of. 8 and a half million LMP.

User Image Junior Professor is in orange and brown, featuring a hat, sweater, pants/shoes, a little bag, and bangs. Current LMP is 400 million.

User Image User Image User Image These three cute Cozy Argyle Scarves recently came out of the H.R. Wesley grab bag, and since we all went a little overboard opening those, there are a ton of them. LMP respectively is 150K, 140K, and 50K.

User Image Darling little set of glasses, current LMP of 400 million.

User Image Wanna hang out with an adorable penguin? Wanna wear an adorable penguin hood, suit, orange scarf w/star, or cute little boots? Need a cool star background piece? This is the item for you! Current LMP is 380 million.

User Image User Image Tiny little magical girl uniforms! The other three colors are a billion+, but green and blue can be had for respective LMPs of 400 million and 390 million.

User Image User Image Pink and black fawn skins, current respective LMPs are 80 million and 75 million.

User Image I believe these black wings were from an older kickstarter, hence why they're so numerous. Current LMP is 7 million.

User Image Adorable school swimwear! Features goggles, a swimsuit, a waterproof bow, and a watergun. Current LMP is 300 million.

User Image User Image User Image Like the Argyle Scarves above, these adorable beanies also came out of the H.R. Wesley grab bag. Current respective LMP is 4 million, 450K, and 4 million.

User Image Ribbon Candy is tiny and cute in shades of white and pale blue, with eyes, hair, hair ribbons, sleeves, and dress, and shoes. Current LMP is just under 400 million. (I wish the human version was that cheap!)

User Image A little sweater, beckoning arm mod jacket, blue jeans, and a face mod with glasses, for 347 million LMP.

User Image Also from a recent kickstarter, current LMP is 75K.

User Image Three pairs of eyes, an apron, a little dress, a scarf, and scarf-like measuring tape in this one. The measuring tape is adorable! Current LMP is 350 million.

User Image User Image Vienna's Adaptability and Ivy's Adjustability each feature a bow, hair, eyes, a capelet, a dress, and a tail. The former is monochrome, the latter pale pink and cream. Current LMP respectively is 320 million and 319 million.

User Image User Image Here's something nice for male Paws. These items each feature a lizard skin, a tail, hair, eyes, fangs, a shirt, shorts, and tiny shoes. The former is gold, white, and green with blue eyes, while the latter is black and blue with gold eyes. Current LMP respectively is 100 million and 251 million.

User Image Anyone up for genie Paws? Features a genie leg mod, a folded arm mod, a face mod w/eyes, golden adornments, and a topknot. Current LMP is 500 million. Might pair well with the lizard skins mentioned above!

User Image Something else I wish was this cheap in its human incarnation, Doufu Hua features a cream and brown necklace, hair, glasses, skirt, and sweater, at a current LMP of 440 million.

User Image User Image Mysterious Myotan features cute black hair and lavender eyes, hair bow, arm mod, shirt, skirt, skipping leg mod, and a long tail, while Miraculous Myatama has the same in cream and soft blue with brown eyes. Current LMP respectively is 200 million and 375 million.

User Image Despite the horrible puns, Prefurable Furmilliar Comfurt is adorable, featuring a sweater, bow, eyes, bangs, and glasses in soft pink and brown. Current LMP is 56 million.

User Image Yet another item I wish was this cheap in its human incarnation, Religieuse Invocation came from a recent RIG and features a sceptre/wand arm mod, a crown, pigtails, closed eyes, top, dress, and leg mod boots, in white, black, and pink. Current LMP is 290 million.

User Image Though it's over 500 million (not by much), I'm making an exception and listing October Witch because orange is all the rage this month. It features a cute witch hat, face mod, hair, coat, dress, stockings/boots, a belt, and arm mod gloves in orange and black with a pale pinky-brown. Current LMP is 580 million.

thank you for the list, some of them i already have, and some/most are not.

again thank you!

Super Star

I'm not sure if all users are aware of what /all/ is being released from The Old Fishing Hole RIG, [here] but there's a BUNCH of things that are rapidly (or not so rapidly) deflating. I'll list some of the things that I personally think are worth the buy... xp

User Image What a cute little accessory for under 50m!

User Image Well, this one is a bit of shameless advertising, since I have one for sale. However quite a few (mine included) are under the ABP!

User Image For 150m, you can wear this beautiful sash/scarf like item in many different ways. It's especially nice with an elemental looks because of its shade of blue.

User Image The clocklike background item reminded me of AiW. The item is about time traveling, but something makes me think this price is one from the past too. sweatdrop

User Image A beautiful outdoor background item. Prepare for spring! smile 300m!

User Image Legmod + mouth for under 500m? Yaaaaas!

User Image Did Halloween sales start early? Are you last minute with your av's costume shopping? This warlock item is pretty spiffy...I especially love that staff for 450m.

User Image Quite a few under 500m! And a nice outfit too!

User Image The lowest is 400m, but a few others at 600m or under...for all those options. Pinch me please?

Okay, sort of organized by price. But not really. JUST SORTTT OF. P:

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
User Image Calling all pirates! Her Ransacking Majesty has dropped below 100 million! It's purple and brown with a coat, a hat, and underthings! It's pink and light gold counterpart, Her Despoiling Majesty, is only 200 million!

User Image I remember when the bi-colored Juno's Lace recolors first came out and they were so expensive. This is Venus' Lace, the teal and orange-ish gold Lace recolor, and it's 349 million. There are a few other inexpensive Lace recolors, but this is by far the cheapest.

User Image And another pair of lovely inexpensive wings. Astra: Crystal Wings is only 200 million right now.

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
This is outside the usual definition of "inexpensive", but for what it is, right now it's an utter steal.

User Image This is one of my favorite items, an older EI by the name of Fremere's Guard. It has sooooo many clothing poses and armor poses and it's got hair and eyes and oddball companions and it's perfect for angelic outfits and is just so awesome. I remember getting mine for free in the Dumpster Dive, but right now it's only 875 million 600 million(!), and it looks to still be descending.
User Image
Easter 2K11 Monarch of Easter
Lowest Buy Now Price: 3,500 gold
Average Buy Price: 17,864 gold
It's actually a crown, with an egg in some poses. The copper-gold is a bit hard to match, but the crown itself is gorgeous

User Image
Blushing Bride's Embroidered Skirt
Lowest Buy Now Price: 15,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 12,662,500 gold

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Regal Adornment (Golden Egg)
Lowest Buy Now Price: 19,700,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 16,125,800 gold

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Lady Evangeline
Lowest Buy Now Price: 120,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 397,827,000 gold

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Nymph Adora
Lowest Buy Now Price: 250,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 362,403,000 gold
Not really Christmas themed per say, but it does have those colors. For more Christmas, try adding User Image (600 gold, Buttercup Cafe)

Summer Bride
Lowest Buy Now Price: 275,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 277,845,000 gold

User ImageUser Image
Dark Ice
Lowest Buy Now Price: 299,999,999 gold
Average Buy Price: 408,185,000 gold

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
[Animal] Religieuse Invocation
Lowest Buy Now Price: 300,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 236,953,000 gold
I have seen listings at 200,000,000 every once and a while, and if you use the animal base, this is a really cute item.

Monsieur Macaron
Lowest Buy Now Price: 350,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 565,496,000 gold

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
I'm assuming these're all coming from the bunny-themed RIG, but they're so cute and inexpensive. smile

User Image This little guy is Frosting the Angora Rabbit. He has several companion poses, including one where he sits on your head and eats a baby carrot which is just too cute, and an I Am pose. He is currently sitting at 175 million, but he has been known to drift down to about 100 million, which is the price I bought him at a few minutes ago.

User Image This is Frosting's buddy, Licorice. Same poses, including the one where he eats the baby carrot. He is currently 200 million, though he has also drifted down to 100 million, which is also the price I bought him at.

User Image Frosting and Licorice have another friend, Buttercream. Same poses. Currently at just under 130 million, though he's also been known to drift down to 100 million. Yup, bought him at that price too. smile

For someone wanting even smaller bunnies...

User Image User Image User Image From left to right, Sprinkles, Cookie, and Cocoa, the Lop Eared Rabbits. Sprinkles is currently 100 million, Cookie is 350 million but tends to drop further, and Cocoa is 175 million.

And finally...

User Image User Image Mocha and Espresso, the Netherland Dwarf Rabbits. Mocha is just over 288 million and Espresso is 230 million. (The third of these guys, Cappuccino, is still very expensive.)

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
I'd like to introduce you all to my new cute friend who I just purchased off the MP.

User Image This is Albert the Ruffled Lemur. He likes to wave to people, he will sit on your shoulder with a sparkler, he will sit on your head, and you can even wear his eyemod glasses/fluff. Take him home today for the current price of 45 million.

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
User Image This squishy-looking bundle of fluff, otherwise known as Kitten Crescent Moon, plopped into my lap one day from the Dumpster Dive. He's got several cute companion poses, he floats, he sits on your head, he can be held, and he has an I Am pose. He's currently 33 million on the MP.

User Image I'm surprised these haven't skyrocketed. Astra: Autumn Leaf Wings are currently 275 million.

User Image We all need cute scarves for the upcoming season. The Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Scarf is currently a steal at 520K.

User Image Our royally-inclined yet budget-conscious friends out there will surely appreciate this one. Queen Anne's Lace has a crown, hair, a short gown, an ermine mantle, booties, a sceptre, and a globus cruciger (symbol of authority), in predominantly red with black, gold, and cream. Currently 250 million.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff