Welcome to Gaia! ::

Valiant Jackling

hogarth3
Erailea
hogarth3
Erailea
hogarth3
Yah. I say its edmund or meridith. meridith has an a** load of cash (she works in a frikin bank) and edmund because he already has and assload of cash. he charges a ******** lot

Edmund is also a war vet....
did not know that. how do you know that

I don't really remmeber. Lol. I just remember it from somewhere. I believe he used to say something about war in his old 'greetings' when you entered his store. It's been stuck in my head for months, so it must be that.
somethingi will have to lookin to say with the two anti twin signs we could sword fight with them

I like Gambino and Gino, I hate the twins. Thus why I give the Gambino family double support 3nodding Sword fighting sounds good, I have a vertual ice sword xd
Or maybe, at 3 o'clock Gaia time, the sun shines at just that height, as its close to sunset.

Such deep insight sometimes creates oversight of what could be much more subtle than one would make it to be.

Valiant Jackling

afk
Or maybe, at 3 o'clock Gaia time, the sun shines at just that height, as its close to sunset.

Such deep insight sometimes creates oversight of what could be much more subtle than one would make it to be.

I had thought of that, but there could be more meaning to it. No one but the admins know
Erailea
hogarth3
Erailea
hogarth3
Erailea
hogarth3
Yah. I say its edmund or meridith. meridith has an a** load of cash (she works in a frikin bank) and edmund because he already has and assload of cash. he charges a ******** lot

Edmund is also a war vet....
did not know that. how do you know that

I don't really remmeber. Lol. I just remember it from somewhere. I believe he used to say something about war in his old 'greetings' when you entered his store. It's been stuck in my head for months, so it must be that.
somethingi will have to lookin to say with the two anti twin signs we could sword fight with them

I like Gambino and Gino, I hate the twins. Thus why I give the Gambino family double support 3nodding Sword fighting sounds good, I have a vertual ice sword xd
yah

Valiant Jackling

I GTG. See you around
Quote:
Then look to the right of the image of Gino swimming and look at the white thing partly covered by Gambino's bazoka thing. Doesn't it look like a woman?

Thats when Gino had to swim through the sewers during the Olympics event. stare

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Uh, those "lights" are the pipes in the Reclaimation Fauculty.
Erailea
I GTG. See you around[/quotek bye]k bye

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas