Welcome to Gaia! ::

Valiant Jackling

I posted a circled image of the hidden woman on the first post for anyone who could not see her before
Erailea
Tia Cayless
Erailea
Tia Cayless I love your sig xd

Hehe thanks. Made it mahself. xp

and it was a good idea to make real 3nodding

Mmhm. Gonna make a new one if I can think of anymore sarcastic comments. whee
Hey something just occured to me. (crap got to remember it ) now i remember. The sister were collecting money. But for what. tehy said that it was for the signs but i think that there is more involved

Valiant Jackling

Tia Cayless
Mmhm. Gonna make a new one if I can think of anymore sarcastic comments. whee

I'd help but I'm not in a very sarcastic mood today. Lol

Valiant Jackling

hogarth3
Hey something just occured to me. (crap got to remember it )

lol xd

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
dunno if this has been pointed out yet, but you're supposed to read gino's "speech" like this:
Quote:
that evil was named "father"

he just said "father" out loud. and just because he remembers that his dad is evil doesn't mean he's not happy to be reunited with his dad. he's so USED to his dad being evil that it doesn't matter to him.

Valiant Jackling

diet otaku
dunno if this has been pointed out yet, but you're supposed to read gino's "speech" like this:
Quote:
that evil was named "father"

he just said "father" out loud. and just because he remembers that his dad is evil doesn't mean he's not happy to be reunited with his dad. he's so USED to his dad being evil that it doesn't matter to him.

What I was getting at is I've seen manga's where it's done a similar thing, but who they say aloud isn't who they were thinking about, it was just cut off so make people think otherwise.
I've only been here a few months, so I just said what I thought was going on xd
It could happen though. . . .
Yay! Made a new one!
why were the sister collecting money. they said that it was for the signs to pay for them but i dont think so

Valiant Jackling

Falaranoran
I've only been here a few months, so I just said what I thought was going on xd
It could happen though. . . .

No one but the admins know for sure. lol. We'll have to wait and see

Valiant Jackling

hogarth3
why were the sister collecting money. they said that it was for the signs to pay for them but i dont think so

I agree. Gambino gave free ones to those who donated and got people to pay for ones if they had not supported him before, which makes sense. After all, if you switch sides in teh middle of a 'battle' you'd better be prepared to make some kind of a sacrafice, especally if a revolution is planned.

The sisters had little right to make gaian's pay for signs, or at least pay that much.
LOL
Tia Cayless
User Image
xd
LOL blaugh blaugh LOL THT WAS GOOD CANT......STOP....LAUGHING (FALLS OVER DEAD
Erailea
hogarth3

I agree. Gambino gave free ones to those who donated and got people to pay for ones if they had not supported him before, which makes sense. After all, if you switch sides in teh middle of a 'battle' you'd better be prepared to make some kind of a sacrafice, especally if a revolution is planned.

The sisters had little right to make gaian's pay for signs, or at least pay that much.
I STILL SAY (sorry) i still say that they were up to something with that money

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces