Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey!! When are we gonna get an update??
We have no clue.

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
good question...but....an update on what???
It may not be till halloween.
an update on what? domokun
<center>We don't know.
Probably as soon as no one cares anymore, or loses this fanatic-ism. D:
I'm just thinking, I would really like to know what happend to Gambino + Gino + The VHS's.
Modulus_Muskrat
Probably as soon as no one cares anymore, or loses this fanatic-ism. D:

...if so, the admins are seriously underestimating Gaians. Fanatic is the new black. whee
I couldnt tell you when we're gona have an update but I did have a guess to how this is going to play out when it all happend...

Sense it did all happen on april fools my guess is that it wont continue...no gaians will know who/why/how any of it was done but gaia will continue in some totaly new story line and never hear of Gambino, Gino or the Von-whatever sisters lol

but thats just a guess lol
Meatwolf
I couldnt tell you when we're gona have an update but I did have a guess to how this is going to play out when it all happend...

Sense it did all happen on april fools my guess is that it wont continue...no gaians will know who/why/how any of it was done but gaia will continue in some totaly new story line and never hear of Gambino, Gino or the Von-whatever sisters lol

I think that will only happen if the admins wanna listen to 24-hour whining. xd
laughliketak
Meatwolf

lol they already have to listen to that sense they are in Alpha and people cant understand that lol
Meatwolf
laughliketak
Meatwolf

lol they already have to listen to that sense they are in Alpha and people cant understand that lol

But this would be whining^10. xd
At least...from me.
laughliketak
Meatwolf
laughliketak
Meatwolf

But this would be whining^10. xd
At least...from me.

XP yeah but they could make a rule saying you couldnt nag about what they did and it could be bannable if you do XD
well they already put a new arrorow up in Durem, but its an error for everyone, I would say when they get that working you'll get your update

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff