Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm really bad at explaining things on a paper so if you don't understand it have some one paraphrase it for you or u can paraphrase it your self under this.

Gaia has changed thought the years. when i first came on here the only way you could get rich was to buy gaia cash, at 13 i was pretty much brok., but it has changed. The only way to get rich on gaia is to be smart and patient. My avatar is 73 day old from to day and i'm worth more than 300 mil. First thing first you need to learn how the market works. The market is a place where a person can get an item for a bargain or get ripped off. In the past years inflation has come on to the market. inflation is when people make items worth more than their value. Its good for the seller because their getting more profit off an item. But for the buyer its a living hell. So you have to be the intelligent investor. The best way in getting rich on here in my opinion is to earn cash. Earning cash gives you and advantage.But earning the right amount also matters. Once you've earned enough cash it will be harder to earn more back. If you decide to earn 149 cash you will most likely end up with 1-5 mil if your lucky. But the more you save the more you earn.

To earn cash you will need to go over to shop the click earn cash. Then you will watch videos and complete surveys in order to earn it sometimes you wont even earn the cash but its worth it. Now once you make enough cash head over to the cash shop under shop. The cash shop is when most of the popular gaia items come alive. look for an item in you price range , then search it up on marketplace and see if worth good enough for you. if it is you will need to buy t from the cash store and sell it on the marketplace. once you do that buy an item that you think is undervalued. Then keep the item until its gets to its peak and sell it. Sometimes it might take a couple months for the item to go up. But remember the market is always inflating through popular items.
- Tragic World

Spotter

IMO, people's problem with the inflation is that they can't keep up with it. For example: A person quests for something worth 300m. By the time he makes 300m the item is already worth 1bil+ or something. Which makes the 300m the user saved for not actually worth much.
yes, it does but the only way you can keep up with that is taking things step by step. Saving some money while you vend with other and earn cash anyone can do it. wee need to help out the newbies becuase they spend too much time on zomg collecting gold and asking for donations. personally believe its a shame when people do that you can never credit yourself for being a begger.

Spotter

Tragic World
yes, it does but the only way you can keep up with that is taking things step by step. Saving some money while you vend with other and earn cash anyone can do it. wee need to help out the newbies becuase they spend too much time on zomg collecting gold and asking for donations. personally believe its a shame when people do that you can never credit yourself for being a begger.

Well sorry about going off topic there. That is good advice because it definitely will be extra income and not just for new players. But personally, that "Earn Gaia Cash" never worked for me. It mus be my because of my location confused
Yes, it only works for a few countries. But its for me i usually do it besides my vending. I can be im patient sometimes too. I had British boyfriend for a month but i sold it and now look where its at but at least i knew it was undervalued before i bought it.

Spotter

Tragic World
Yes, it only works for a few countries. But its for me i usually do it besides my vending. I can be im patient sometimes too. I had British boyfriend for a month but i sold it and now look where its at but at least i knew it was undervalued before i bought it.

It's unbelievable. Imagine if you just held on to that for another month xp that's gotta hurt. Well even I'm hurt whenever these "if only" moments happen rofl
Ya but i decided to quit on feb 21 and gaveaway 40 mil to alot of people

Wheezing Member

My inventory is worth maybe.. 1 billion.

I've been here for nine years, have over 1000 items, and have quite a few older items.

The issue is that one item I want is worth more than my entire account.

The items from RIGs, CIs, etc are beyond normal inflation (eg '05 items being worth more every year).

AND. Not only can I not afford them, but I have a very low chance of getting the item from the intended 'package'.

Yes, items have inflated a lot.
Yes, my account worth may have quadrupled in the past few months.

No, I still cannot afford as much as I could in the past.
Torse
My inventory is worth maybe.. 1 billion.

I've been here for nine years, have over 1000 items, and have quite a few older items.

The issue is that one item I want is worth more than my entire account.

The items from RIGs, CIs, etc are beyond normal inflation (eg '05 items being worth more every year).

AND. Not only can I not afford them, but I have a very low chance of getting the item from the intended 'package'.

Yes, items have inflated a lot.
Yes, my account worth may have quadrupled in the past few months.

No, I still cannot afford as much as I could in the past.

ya i understand how u feel

Wealthy Hoarder

Hey you. Yes you the one whos new to gaia. Keep it up. Keep up with your vending or whatever you do and your set with life.

Or well your gaian life.

My suggestion to you is to build your inventory with items that you like. Than you don't really have to buy anything in order to build an avi.

Magical Star

I wish I knew how the marketplace worked when I was a newbie!
When I was 13, I would donate using snail mail.
($3 or $5 at a time... I even wrote a few letters. I wonder if someone ever read them, lol.)
Then I would sell off some of my MCs right away.
(^^)"

I remember selling Coco kitties for 7k!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas