Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Creature

Don Kuro has been using vampires as his disposable henchmen. He gave Zhivago (the sniper and former hitman for the late Vladimir Von Helson, ruler of the vampires) a special glove that allows him to shoot finger lasers. Zhivago killed Johnny Gambino with said finger lasers. The glove can't be removed except by Kuro and it can be used as a torture device. Kuro is using that as leverage to get Zhivago to kill Gino Gambino, which Zhivago doesn't really want to do. Nicolae (a con man) and Cresento (a cocky elf with an airship) are also working for Kuro and trying to kill Gino, but Nicu is stalling and intentionally failing at this task.

The other vampires under Kuro have been sent to kill Gaia's gods. Sentinel and Overseer are two former minor gods whose powers were stripped when they went crazy during H2k09. In Sentinel, Overseer, and Gino's search to get Sen and Seer's godhood back, Gino met and befriended a deity named Meili, the son of the goddess Gaia. Meili can transform into a tiger. While protecting Gino, he got killed by Zhivago. Oh and Gino is the sole descendant of a titan.

Kuro had Faris (one of Kuro's right-hand dark elves) bomb Edmund and Louie's shop, but he seemingly had Faris executed once he was caught. Kuro is becoming erratic in his behavior and is even being cruel to his sister Cordell. He has been shown drawing some sort of summoning circle and wanting to be left alone. Cordell is trying to remain loyal but is worried about what her brother is doing. Zhivago says that many of the vampires working for Don Kuro are wavering in their loyalty with what Kuro has been doing lately. And then the PMs.

Was that helpful at all? Is there anything I could be more clear on?

Sugary Wolf

16,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Pet Trainer 150
neutral Yeah but Gambino Was a p***k tho.

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Growliere
Don Kuro has been using vampires as his disposable henchmen. He gave Zhivago (the sniper and former hitman for the late Vladimir Von Helson, ruler of the vampires) a special glove that allows him to shoot finger lasers. Zhivago killed Johnny Gambino with said finger lasers. The glove can't be removed except by Kuro and it can be used as a torture device. Kuro is using that as leverage to get Zhivago to kill Gino Gambino, which Zhivago doesn't really want to do. Nicolae (a con man) and Cresento (a cocky elf with an airship) are also working for Kuro and trying to kill Gino, but Nicu is stalling and intentionally failing at this task.

The other vampires under Kuro have been sent to kill Gaia's gods. Sentinel and Overseer are two former minor gods whose powers were stripped when they went crazy during H2k09. In Sentinel, Overseer, and Gino's search to get Sen and Seer's godhood back, Gino met and befriended a deity named Meili, the son of the goddess Gaia. Meili can transform into a tiger. While protecting Gino, he got killed by Zhivago. Oh and Gino is the sole descendant of a titan.

Kuro had Faris (one of Kuro's right-hand dark elves) bomb Edmund and Louie's shop, but he seemingly had Faris executed once he was caught. Kuro is becoming erratic in his behavior and is even being cruel to his sister Cordell. He has been shown drawing some sort of summoning circle and wanting to be left alone. Cordell is trying to remain loyal but is worried about what her brother is doing. Zhivago says that many of the vampires working for Don Kuro are wavering in their loyalty with what Kuro has been doing lately. And then the PMs.

That was very helpful indeed, when I didn't know anything and read the 2 PMs I was almost swayed by the dark elves; I've liked elves since warcraft 3 (DEMON HUNTER!). Still I wanted to know what the fuss was about and as I read on through the manga I find... not much really. I'm currently on chapter #24 (22 & 23 were just fillers, i liked 22 though)

One of the previous posts states that the chapters of the manga are not in order, so if you know the correct order I'd very much appreciate it if you told me so as to skip fillers and know where to pick up from.

PS: thus far, I'm starting to lean towards the Vampire side. Revolution against the oppressor Admiral General Aladeen !!!.... wait that's another story all together gonk

Quotable Raccoon

13,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Are there items you get depending on which side you choose? And if so, where can I preview them before I make my decision?

Quotable Raccoon

13,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
HisokaShindo
Are there items you get depending on which side you choose? And if so, where can I preview them before I make my decision?

Ok, nevermind.. Apparently all you get is some badge.. I clicked the side of Vampire to find out what's up with the whole thing.. Weee... Another item in my inventory that cannot be traded, sold or given away. Unless the ammount of badges given to each faction is how the Gaia staff is going to determine the winner of the battle in their manga.. Which.. now that I think about it makes a bit of sense I guess...

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Srintella Tiagara
Join what ever side fits your fancy.

However, the vampires, if you go by past events are not...good guys by any means.

If you go by current events, however, they're actually the good guys in this coming conflict. (If there are any good guys.)

HisokaShindo
HisokaShindo

Ok, nevermind.. Apparently all you get is some badge.. I clicked the side of Vampire to find out what's up with the whole thing.. Weee... Another item in my inventory that cannot be traded, sold or given away. Unless the ammount of badges given to each faction is how the Gaia staff is going to determine the winner of the battle in their manga.. Which.. now that I think about it makes a bit of sense I guess...
It's been said that the badges will become unsoulbound after the event is over.

Cosmic Explorer

16,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Growliere

Ok, now is it just me, or after reading the last half of that manga does it look a lot like Zhivago and Cordell have this whole unspoken star crossed lover vibey wibey thing going on? hehe
I mean, the last page.. "I sincerely hope you're not still hanging around this dump when I get back. It's no good for you." All soft spoken like, and up in her elfy little face. lol.. Or did I just happen to figure out that little subplot and drop a spoiler bomb on everybody? o.O xp If I did, then uhm... Muh Bad! redface blaugh

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
So i am just curious as a roll-player is there any way we can actually roll play aka(join in the Battles of this so called gang war because i just became a vampire and im thirsty for some battle hardened warriors to kill or fight either one i am just ready to get to the fighting! twisted cool

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
zenie250
So i am just curious as a roll-player is there any way we can actually roll play aka(join in the Battles of this so called gang war because i just became a vampire and im thirsty for some battle hardened warriors to kill or fight either one i am just ready to get to the fighting! twisted cool

Not outside of general roleplaying, no. I'm sure there will be a forum a bit later into the event, but right now it's just everyone choosing a side.

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
well ok for later then but for now what do you think(look at my avatar or character) now i am totally ready to kill some vampire traitors and whoever else is with that scummy dirt bag traitor don kuro! mad cool mad

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
oh ya and i forgot o mention i modified the glasses right before I began using them so when we do begin charging or heading or maybe even beginning the maybe upcoming battles, so I can target enemies and also determine where they will strike so i have a pretty high chance of blocking as well as attacking! cool (roll-playing speak)

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
So maybe there is still good in him maybe he is truly blinded by power and a lust for control maybe if we could just find away to get though to him maybe we can convince him to stop! and change his ways I fear though that he may only get more enraged and violent if we try to convince him to stop this madness. sad

Wealthy Hoarder

Platonix
Srintella Tiagara
Join what ever side fits your fancy.

However, the vampires, if you go by past events are not...good guys by any means.

If you go by current events, however, they're actually the good guys in this coming conflict. (If there are any good guys.)

Yes but I can't join their side. i don't know. I feel gaia isn't telling us something. Oh well,. I will know after the event if I joined the wrong side.

Questionable Man-Lover

I chosen the vampiric path of enlightenment. I must protect Louie for Louie shall be my master!!!

6,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sky_Sonata
Growliere

Ok, now is it just me, or after reading the last half of that manga does it look a lot like Zhivago and Cordell have this whole unspoken star crossed lover vibey wibey thing going on? hehe
I mean, the last page.. "I sincerely hope you're not still hanging around this dump when I get back. It's no good for you." All soft spoken like, and up in her elfy little face. lol.. Or did I just happen to figure out that little subplot and drop a spoiler bomb on everybody? o.O xp If I did, then uhm... Muh Bad! redface blaugh

I can always appreciate some romance in a story as long as the writers don't over do it. I didn't notice any of what you said just now though. It's probably in chapters before #20 which is when i started.

PS: Don Kuro reminds me of Edward Elric. Now we just need Alphonse.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff