Welcome to Gaia! ::

Essentially, my avatar is me. Take away the clips, cape, guitars, scarf and cat, and you have me. Well, I don't actually own a fishnet top, but if I did...I just don't know where to get one. Oh well. But yeah. I designed my character to look like me. Pale, skinny, glasses, knee high boots, skirt, and any top that goes with the boots and skirt. Yeah. It's definately me.
<center>Yeah i'm just like my avy except my hair is blond and I don't have bangs but I have thought about dying it black and dressing like my avy for Halloween. I'd probly get alot of "So what are you again?" and I'd have to give a long explination on what I am. xd </center>
Yup.
Same hair and wears white clothing like me.
I'm already at the point where my avi should look like me if you took away the visor, pendant, gloves and guitar. 3nodding
Not really. But I'm going to eventually dye my hair blue, only a lighter blue, like the color at the top of the page on the Gaia logo. xd
Hmm...not really. My hair is brown, and I have brown eyes. But I would wear my avvie's outfit and having a Kiki Kitty Plushie in real life would be awesome.
Oh Yeah.

I look just like my avvy. xd

Actually, I only resemble the basics of my avatar. I have long hair, but it's more blond. But not as blond as Gaia blond. D= And my skin's more fair... and my eyes are blue, not green.
But it's not like you see any of that stuff on my avatar. XD
Heheh. No. Do you see me wearing a tutu? Do you?!

XP
Well, my avatar already looks like me. So, yeah, I think of me as him. Or him as me. Or something.
TriskDaemon
Well, my avatar already looks like me. So, yeah, I think of me as him. Or him as me. Or something.
You do not, however, walk around dressed all in red, carrying a cane. xd
Sirail
TriskDaemon
I COULD. If I ever go to an Anime Con, you can bet I'll be looking JUST like this. Maybe no horns. But I'll do my best to duplicate the redness.
...Strangely? YES!

Dapper Humorist

Actually, no...I will never have been here long enough.
DecayingThorn
...Strangely? YES!
Hee. I'd love to see RL you in a catscratch. That'd be funny.
TriskDaemon
Sirail
TriskDaemon
I COULD. If I ever go to an Anime Con, you can bet I'll be looking JUST like this. Maybe no horns. But I'll do my best to duplicate the redness.

Oh it could be done, I didn't think I could but lookie me Here

I pulled most of the look off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas