Welcome to Gaia! ::

has it?

heck yes! im sick of it!!! 0.73643410852713 73.6% [ 190 ]
no, because im a greedy person or a perv. 0.26356589147287 26.4% [ 68 ]
Total Votes:[ 258 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

the chatterbox is now full of pervs and greedy people. WHO AGREES?!?!?!
post or vote.
lol, IMO, it has ALWAYS been like that. Maybe more now than before...
So many people have already mentioned this about the Chatterbox, but quite frankly, the ChatterBox is the best thing for the rest of Gaia, well, atleast the more discussion driven Gaians, who look to proove a point and make discussion. Think of it this way: If there wasn't a ChatterBox, every single other forum would be like the chatterbox! Isn't it just a tad better to have one chatterbox and a few misplaced threads here and there, than to have thirty something chatterboxs? I mean, the CB is like a wall between other forums and itself, it protects us for the most part, and it gives the gold-hungry people who are mainly on Gaia to make friends, chat, and get gold some where to go. Respect the Chatterbox. It saves Gaia from insanity within.

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The chatter box hasnt lost it because it never had it... its always been full of retards for what i can remember
Dragon Warrior X
The chatter box hasnt lost it because it never had it... its always been full of retards for what i can remember
Their not retards, they just like Gaia for different reasons, and have different life choices than you.
Dragon Warrior X

I was a Chatterboxer until the GCD came along. I don't really appreciate your stereotypes. Thanks.
Dragon Warrior X
I have some good friends I met in the chatterbox, and wander in there ever now and then. I think most of the population of the chatterbox are probably n00bs, but there are a few nice people there. Hell, I have a friend in real life who lives in the chatterbox, and she`s one of my bestfriends.

Eloquent Lunatic

Oh no... the pheonix item is making people convert to the national n00b clothing of flames!
It's always been that way there buddy, so get used to it. Haha we all ahve.
it's just really hilarious
well i think that there ought to be some of u who should be grateful to wut the chatterbox has done for gaia. if not for chatterbox, every area would be flooded with ppl who only care about money. i love chatterbox personaly, it gives u something to do. there is not one single thing in there that is boring. now if u agree with me qoute me and say i agree!!
inuyasha+hiechi(me)4evr
the chatterbox is now full of pervs and greedy people. WHO AGREES?!?!?!
post or vote.

NOT EVERYONE IN THERE IS GREEDY!!!!!!! PPL ARE IN DEBT AND NEED MONEY
the chatterbox is a necessary evil. without it, we wouldnt have as much gold. how long can you have an intelliegent discussion about something? 10 posts? and say you only feel like talking in 10 discussions. thats 100 posts. now you make 5 in 20 others. thats another hundred. for a total of 200, and then about a hundred more that you post in once.

THREE HUNDRED POSTS. if each one gave 10 gold, thats 3000 gold. not a lot is it? nope.
but the chatterbox does need to be cleaned. anything with just bump or smileys or bump and smileys should be deleted but post count retained. that way the CB wont SLOW DOWN SO MUCH when I view it.
yes pervz im one of them na j/k or am i???
OK you got to think like if there wasnt a chatterbox it would all be in GD.
And we would all be poor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces