Welcome to Gaia! ::

2. Nay. 3 questions.
1. Who is Gambino?
2. Who are the Von Helson people?
3. Who is the best choice to support?
3. Support cheese_slave. There is no other option but death.
Love Engraved
2. Nay. 3 questions.
1. Who is Gambino?

Gambino is a man who used to have a mansion. Boom, gone. Now he has a new one.

Von Helson sisters hate Gambino, and if I'm correct, have him banished from Durem (Don't know if that's true!) He was banned from someplace, though.

The best choice is whichever one you want, kid. I can't tell you. That'd be like asking what the best DVD in the world is. Someone might say... Hell Boy. Some might say Lilo & Stitch xd

But either way, I can't tell you who to like better.
1. Gambino is the former most powerful man in Gaia. His mansion exploded and he lost his fortune, but donations from the people of Gaia have helped him regain his position.

2. The Von Helsons are Gambino's rivals. They try their hardest to take his position as the most powerful in Gaia.

3. That's your decision to make. In my opinion, they both have downsides.

Read up more extensively in threads made for this topic.
NegativeOne has a point. If you don't support cheese_slave he will keep appearing everywhere on Gaia annoying you and blocking every page at Gaia. It's the truth.
heart I think i'm in a totally hetrosexual-kind-of love with Gambino O_O He. Looks. So. COOL =o
Welcome to Gaia. Hope you enjoy the plot! xd
heart I think i'm in a totally hetrosexual-kind-of love with Gambino O_O He. Looks. So. COOL =o
Inappropriate Groper
2. Nay. 3 questions.
1. Who is Gambino?
Gambino is a man who used to have a mansion. Boom, gone. Because G-corp turned everyone into zobies at the halloween back, and gambino was rweally during the balls. Now he has a new one.

Von Helson sisters hate Gambino, and stole his son, and gave him back, but he had ti leave durem and never come back.

The best choice is neither, we have no idea what the con helsons have up their sleeve, nor what gambino has up his.

Tactical Streaker

16,165 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Night Owl 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
NegativeOne
3. Support cheese_slave. There is no other option but death.
Why !? it's broken ! gonk
::HI!::Waves hi:: I'm new around here whats going on:: ::asks:: ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas