Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the Extended Discussion Forums.
Here, you will be subject to torture, humiliation, denunciation, and ridicule.
In order to become a regular here, you must abide by the following:

1. No God. We like to keep the creator of the Universe, and life, out of here.

2. No Republicans. Republicans are to be shot on sight. Democrats are ok.

3. You must be Liberal.

4. You must be tolerant of everything. If someone shoots a 3 year old kid on a tricycle, it's not your business to do the right thing and help the family.

5. Must talk about unpleasant things. Only the wrong, hurtful, and/or spiteful are allowed here.

6. You must say that Christianity is the cause of all evil, not Satanism or Atheists.

7. You must be stubborn. Your point is the best.

8. You must be ready to defend your point to the death.

9. You must have read the stickies. Everyone follows them. They free us from responsibility.

10. Common Sense has been banned here. Do not make blatently obvious solutions. That would be too easy.

11. Communism is a plus, but you must be opposed to all government.

12. You must disrespect President Bush and his cabinet members. Remember, you would do a MUCH better job running the most powerful country in the world.

13. You must hate America.

14.You must be pro-abortion. The woman has the right to do anything with her body. Even take illegal drugs and kill herself. It's her body.

15. Remember, YOU are NEVER WRONG. You have always been right and always will be. Everyone else is below you.

16. You must think that people have unlimited freedom to do whatever they want. If you want to commit sexual immoralities with a toaster oven, it's your right.

17. You must be ready, at all times, to tear this message into tiny pieces and waste 5 minutes typing a paragraph for each one and why you think it's wrong and why you are so much better than me for doing so.

Here are some main points for people opposed to reading long messages:

1. You're always right.

2. America sucks.

3. Kill babies.

Enjoy your time in the Extended Discussion forums.
And always remember that the creators of Gaia made this site for the specific reason of having teenagers come in and insult each other's beliefs. This is not a place for fun. This is a place for teenage angst, Devil May Cry fandom, and screaming, whining, and or bitching.
14.You must be pro-abortion. The woman has the right to do anything with her body. Even take illegal drugs and kill herself. It's her body.

Sounds good to me! =D

*signed*
HALLELUJAH!!
Preach it, sistah! Testify!
Can I get a witness up in here?
I'm not sure if this is EDAED or satire (both of which are heavily restricted here) but its funny. Not entirely true though, there is a wave of people/threads about everyone hating Christianity and how that was wrong. So, there are Christians here, I think the more outspoken ones stick to M&R though.
It's good to see some decent satire for once. Reminds me of Noraboo's "What I have learnt from ED."

18. Your outfit must be worth at least 50k, and must consist mainly of the Nazi set.

Distinct Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
*applauds and bookmarks*
Wow....I thought I was gonna have the fire flamed outta me...Thanks =D
19. You must claim to have better "grammer" than everyone else and if they prove your point wrong, you tear apart their spelling and say they're obviosuly an idiot because they mispelled one word even though English is their 5th language.
ShinigamiDraco
19. You must claim to have better "grammer" than everyone else and if they prove your point wrong, you tear apart their spelling and say they're obviosuly an idiot because they mispelled one word even though English is their 5th language.

I like dat one...Lemme try this one...

19. You must criticize grammar constantly. Tying in with the "You're never wrong" policy, your grammar is always better than someone else's. Use this as a last resort if you've already been proven wrong.

5,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Although some points hit close to home, this kind of thread is against the ED rules.

Since you have so little respect for people in ED, maybe you should try chatterbox or GD?? I'm sure they are much NICER and SMARTER and PRETTIER than we are.

Obviously, from you recent post, you fully intended to be flamed which does qualify you as a troll.

I wont' report it *shrug* but I think it's silly.
simlanna

I think that was the point.
Xulia
ShinigamiDraco

I like dat one...Lemme try this one...

19. You must criticize grammar constantly. Tying in with the "You're never wrong" policy, your grammar is always better than someone else's. Use this as a last resort if you've already been proven wrong.

Yep, that also ties in with the, "I'm older than you, therefore I must be right" trend here and in GD.
Ahem, but we don't need guides on how to be a ED regular. Besides, I happen to love America. And this is not a place for Devil May Cry fandom or angst. If you have angst, take it on chatterbox.

5,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
OmegaSol
simlanna

I think that was the point.

I don't think we are using silly the same way.

I meant it as in "frivolous and without merit" I think you meant it as "entertaining and witty".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff