Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Streaker

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Mark Twain 100
A Wandering Houngan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| Rather than upping the gold payouts I'd rather they just fix the ******** economy so the payouts wouldn't NEED to be upped... smh.

" The wandering Houngan logged out "

It would also help if people would pay attention to ABP in the marketplace. I was originally told that it was inaccurate, but now I'm going through and adjusting my store prices to ABP. That can also help make a lot of items more attainable, instead of just throwing it up for 100b (or whatever) just because it's the only listing.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Are they still low amounts?

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
That was fast. I swear someone mention increasing the surf payout not to long ago, then WHAM! It happened.
Sweet♡

Interesting Girl

Very pleased with this. Will allow new people to adjust to the sites income better, and it shouldn't affect inflation because the high tier items won't be affected.
Good stuff.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
.: [ I don't get the little pop up with the gold amount anymore so I had no clue how much they had increased. Glad that its a positive amount. ] :.

Distinct Member

Am I the only one who thinks this...
Those who ask for more money. Will only have inflation occur that much more quickly!
Instead of a steady incline. We just got shot up in an elevator.

Moonlight Healer

User Image

Winter came without warning |
                A cold misty breeze in the morning |

It's nice, though I really preferred free GC in DC c; I can't buy it atm because of the PayPal issuesand the credit card page with the address for the US only. But I really enjoy the increase of gold for posting - that's what I'm doing, say, 95% of time spent here as I run a guild, and my favourite Gaia Game - jigsaw. Finally!

edit: ah, yes, I see. There has already been a payout incrrease for posting in the forums but, OF COURSE, not in the guilds. HO-DAMN-RAY.So fantastic, so difficult to change the guild coding, heard that so many times, sure.

Whirling ice, stinging eyes |
                A cold age of snow will arise! |

Familiar Noob

8,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Made me get back into jigsaw. I am embracing this change.

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Thanks but but 125 is half a drop in the bucket compared to what else is available. I hope it's just a testing pool, I think 1000 would be reasonable.

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
While I'm glad that they're giving those who don't buy cash a chance to gain enough gold to buy what they want, I'm not very happy with the increase.
Nor do I understand why anyone should be happy, because it doesn't solves our biggest issue: the fact that we're still selling items by the billions of gold.
Think of this like a doctor who covers a large wound with bandages and then sends you home with no treatment, no advice, nada.
Since we're having a small decrease in the amount of gold gend Gaia keeps pooping out, now would have been a perfect time to introduce a kickstarter or something to flush out the exorbitant amount of gold we have on the site.
I dunno, maybe it's just me.

Dapper Bibliophile

27,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hestia Carrow
I love that there is a gold payout increase for my favorite O.G. Gaia Game, JigSaw!

I might start playing like it's '06 again. emotion_c8

A million times this. I had some of those freakin' memorized almost xd

Liberal Fatcat

well there's the fact that most of the items sold are increasing their price as well emotion_donotwant
but I'm still happy earning gold~ rofl

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
If its only 125 for the first post of the day, it's not an increase. That's what it's been as long as I've been at Gaia. (I joined in January of 2013.)

So maybe it hasn't happened yet?

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Trying another post to see how much I actually got....

Edit: 393 gold.

That's not much of an increase.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Just got six gold for surfing. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff