Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why are people saying Gino shot him? the sniper was in Durem, plus, Gino was standing there outside with Gambino the whole time, while he had amnesia. Now people seemed to have done the science, but they don't seem to realize that Gino had amnesia at first, so why wouldhe have a gun on him? stare

3,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I think it was one of those people from Aekea. Might of been one of those robots who shot him, or they could have set up Liam to do it. I don't know I don't trust those robots 100%. Especially that one Ribateau he said something, that shocked me.
Michjin Buu
I think it was one of those people from Aekea. Might of been one of those robots who shot him, or they could have set up Liam to do it. I don't know I don't trust those robots 100%. Especially that one Ribateau he said something, that shocked me.

While I suppose Liam could have gone to Durem to shoot Gambino, it wasn't the robots. None of them have human hands and the sniper clearly did.
Michjin Buu
It was definatly a human, you could see his/her back with the gun case in the manga.

Dapper Lunatic

Kiddalla
Why are people saying Gino shot him? the sniper was in Durem, plus, Gino was standing there outside with Gambino the whole time, while he had amnesia. Now people seemed to have done the science, but they don't seem to realize that Gino had amnesia at first, so why wouldhe have a gun on him? stare

I made a topic saying the same thing
Ribateau:
"One of these days, you humans will pay for enslaving us...erm, I mean-- would you like a window to go with that door?" xd I think it's the bots...

Dapper Lunatic

Fhil
Michjin Buu
It was definatly a human, you could see his/her back with the gun case in the manga.

One word

Android

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas