Welcome to Gaia! ::

Either the mods are away, or the chatterbox has overflown and died. I agree, I've seen about 12 of these in the last hour. gonk crying
And alas...the n00bs found a way of spreading their evilness beyond the Chatterbox. Long did they search until they found this innocent forum...and with their n00bity!!1 powers, they attempted to cast it into the shadows....

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
My god, I thought I entered the.........chatterbox............*shivers*
Skyelark
Either the mods are away, or the chatterbox has overflown and died. I agree, I've seen about 12 of these in the last hour. gonk crying

Really? Then please point them my way so I can remove them. ^^;

*shrug* I've been home these past 2 hours. Just got home, checked GCD, and was a little surprised by the number of misplaced threads. It's just a busy month for everyone, especially those in school (( like today I had my AP art exam and had to stay after to finish, and then went straight to volunteer work. As much as I love this forum, my schoolwork comes first. XD ))

Still, the misplaced threads should've been moved by now, since that's what I've been doing for the past 2 hours. If you notice any, then I'm sorry that I didn't notice, or was too slow to move them. I often get a second opinion on things, because being cautious and moving it to the right place is more important to me than just throwing everything to Chatterbox. Rest assured that that most of the time I try to get things moved within the minute or two I notice them in, or else I've noticed and already saved the link to get a second opinion on before I recklessly move. Just try to be patient during that time, ne? ;D I'm sure everyone's doing their best for the well-being of this forum. ^__^ but we just have to work together is all.

DecayingThorn- I'm not sure if you've noticed, but most of the mods and helpers are online during the night. I personally only get home in the afternoon, and leave at around 10:30 CST. Nights are a good time for GCD, and naturally it gets a little spammy as time goes on and mods and helpers leave for work or school during the day.

Up until now, I was the only one online. >.<; Usually there's someone else to keep an eye on GCD, but I guess everyone's been busy lately. Of course, we're only human, and it's hard to know when suddenly everyone's going to be busy.

Don't worry though, GCD will be fine. ^^;
imyavie
And alas...the n00bs found a way of spreading their evilness beyond the Chatterbox. Long did they search until they found this innocent forum...and with their n00bity!!1 powers, they attempted to cast it into the shadows....

domokun -stalks-

I'm amused. 3nodding It is a Friday, as was mentioned before. Maybe it's all the people who saw Gaia on TV. xd
Think about what would happen if they shut down the CB... It'd explode. Everywhere. We'd be overrun! *Hides behind Spam-Shield*
Hurrah! Nyome is here! The GCD is saved!

Some of these threads are making me die inside. But only a little D=.
PMs from the n00bs that have entered the GCD make me sad.

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
A small theory would be = mods & helpers have lives and aren't online as often at holiday nights; n00bs don't. xp

The only thing I'm concerned about misplaced threads is if other clueless users see it and thinks it's fine to do that. As Seth said, rinse and repeat.
Damn, seems the Chatterbox blew up again, and the mods aren't there to rebuild it and whip them n00bs back in

Man I hate it when that place explodes, leaves n00b guts all over the place
I have faith in the mods and helpers to clean it up ^_^. Sending in thread reports will get it moved by any mod who sees it. Sending a PM to CJ or Nyome if they are online will get it moved right quick.
Just remember to point the poster in the right direction with a link.

I do not fear the GCD at all, I only fear for the mods who have to deal with moving all those threads. ( Poor things )
OMGOSH!N00bs are trying to take over GCD!!!!11! gonk
Melian
imyavie

domokun -stalks-

I'm amused. 3nodding It is a Friday, as was mentioned before. Maybe it's all the people who saw Gaia on TV. xd

Shomlagawd, It's Melian! heart domokun
*Crawls into the Thread*

It's nothing compared to the Chatterbox. I swear, It dose something to your mind when your in there, I am make tons of Typo right now when I can usually type fine gonk

Atleast it Calmer now.
Absolute Shadows
*Crawls into the Thread*

It's nothing compared to the Chatterbox. I swear, It dose something to your mind when your in there, I am make tons of Typo right now when I can usually type fine gonk

Atleast it Calmer now.
Did you go pick on helpless n00bs in the chatterbox? tsk tsk tsk xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas