Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 31, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Gambino sorta reminds me of a vampire if it wasn't for him being out during the day.
i hate both twisted ninja domokun smile domokun

Aged Gaian

I like the Von Helsons though I seem to be one of the only only ones who do... they haven't had much of a chance to really show much personality or anything yet and everyone has just decided to haate them they haven't groveled for money then built a huge ******** tower only to try and charge people a thousand gold just to get a sign ok they did charge 500 but that is still half the price Gambino wanted. I like them they look spiffy and so what if they are snobs? Gambino isn't exctly treating the rest of us as equals you know. I say Gambino ought to end this feud the easy way. *makes a whistling sound then a boom* ninja

(Yes I am sure there will be flames but I am tired of all the Anti-Von Helson s**t stressed )

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
chickenlipsRfun2eat
Mr.gambino= Evil, Power Hungry
VH Sisters= Evil, Biotches

Mr.gambino= Evil, Power Hungry, self-centered.
VH Sisters= Evil, Way better than Gambino, Smart, Would take good care of Gino, even though it'd be just to anger his father.

I admire The Sisters because they took down Gambino with style and grace. 3nodding
*sneaks in to stalk LadyMoon*

...ahh Nalfkein I know you from somewhere shexsheh sweatdrop

Gambino is a greedy asshead. I hope he jumps off the bloody tower...of which I own exactly 1g worth of, that I threw him out of pity. I'd give him that 1k f I coul use the sign as a Gambino bat! BATTER UP! xd
I'm gonna have to go with gambino....he's shown more of a personality then the sisters....They seem like frickin robots or something whee
mabye they'll do us all a favor and kill each other.
i HATE CAMBINO they stole your money
The only thing worse than Gambino is a repeat thread. sad
chickenlipsRfun2eat
Mr.gambino= Evil, Power Hungry
VH Sisters= Evil, Biotches

I agree with the power hungry and the biotches-ness, but are they evil?

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Rina Silvea
screw both
3nodding
lion_celtic
i HATE CAMBINO they stole your money
nether of them will win it'll go on forever untill one of them for fits domokun smile domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff