Welcome to Gaia! ::

why is it that mr. gambino has a skyscraper in durem? i mean shouldn't mr. gambino live in gambino? or maybe it's just the news crew that's in durem talking about something that's happening in gambino. that's weird. the comic strip was funny though. i like the stores in gambino. and now i'm rambling so i'm gonna go post somewhere else. bye.
Yes, Gambino is cool.

But Grunny is better. mad
Well, It's pretty obvious that gambino wanted revenge on the von helsons, The admins said that the chunks of the tower were rocket propelled which means they were meant to fall (or so I am guessing) He probably is using the new mansion as a way to "expand" his horizons =3
Elhrairah
Yes, Gambino is cool.

I prefer Grunny more then Gambino too

Gatekeeper

Elhrairah
Yes, Gambino is cool.

Viva la/le Grunny! domokun

But to answer your question, Gambino built his skyscraper on the Isle de Gambino, not Durem. 3nodding
Absolute Shadows
Well, It's pretty obvious that gambino wanted revenge on the von helsons, The admins said that the chunks of the tower were rocket propelled which means they were meant to fall (or so I am guessing) He probably is using the new mansion as a way to "expand" his horizons =3
Where'd they say they were rocket propelled?

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Elhrairah
Yes, Gambino is cool.

They should have a G-Pin........but the "G" should stand for Grunny and be green.....and dripping blood.
[Makata]
Elhrairah
Yes, Gambino is cool.

They should have a G-Pin........but the "G" should stand for Grunny and be green.....and dripping blood.
they wouldn't do that. rolleyes
ninja Without gambino there would be no Grunny!
Demon Kairos
ninja Without gambino there would be no Grunny!
surprised
Red Xes
Absolute Shadows

One of the conventions, Someone asked how the tower missed all the buildings, That was their answer.
Tailar
why is it that mr. gambino has a skyscraper in durem? i mean shouldn't mr. gambino live in gambino? or maybe it's just the news crew that's in durem talking about something that's happening in gambino. that's weird. the comic strip was funny though. i like the stores in gambino. and now i'm rambling so i'm gonna go post somewhere else. bye.
Its not a skycraper, its a mansion, and theres one in isle de Gambino too.
Absolute Shadows
Red Xes
Absolute Shadows

One of the conventions, Someone asked how the tower missed all the buildings, That was their answer.
I have a feeling that was kind of like... "Ummm...err...<bullshit here>" XP
I love our admins though.

O.G. Gaian

Absolute Shadows
Red Xes
Absolute Shadows

More like a cover-up so we'd stop asking xd
grunny should rise as the most powerfull bunnie on gaia..... BETTER YET HE SHOULD HAVE HIS OWN EVENT.... blaugh YAY GRUNNIE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff