Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heh heh, ist it possible to revive gambino? sweatdrop

Tipsy Smoker

Sure but only if Regeneration is in play. Pay one green and regenerate target enchanted creature. xd
Super Pretty Attack
Sure but only if Regeneration is in play. Pay one green and regenerate target enchanted creature. xd

xd
Super Pretty Attack
xd
Are we actually sure Gambino's dead?

Ok, they said, the Tower Fell as It's creator Fell, but they don't actually say he's dead ....

If he is dead, perhaps The Von Helsons will nring him back a vamperic-zombie hybrid?

Tipsy Smoker

Czykieta
Are we actually sure Gambino's dead?

Ok, they said, the Tower Fell as It's creator Fell, but they don't actually say he's dead ....

If he is dead, perhaps The Von Helsons will nring him back a vamperic-zombie hybrid?

He's not dead! gonk
We can try.. if we can find him... stressed

4,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*Pulls Raine (Lvl 40) out of Tales of Symphonia*

*points at the mangled body that WAS the great Johnny Gambino*

There Raine, use Resurection!

*Rain looks at the body and runs away, throws up*

*shrugs* I tried.
We can bring him back, no problem.. Just get a few of those G-Corp Labtechs on the case..

I must warn you, he might not act himself once their done. And he'll have a fascination with brains.
red bull gives him wings!

7,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Super Pretty Attack

LMAO! XD

Tipsy Smoker

Fire_water_faeries
We can bring him back, no problem.. Just get a few of those G-Corp Labtechs on the case..

I must warn you, he might not act himself once their done. And he'll have a fascination with brains.

gonk
Well, yes, we could if he really is dead...but you'd have to go gaming discussion and steal a few pheonix downs...I tired that once.. Now I have 9 fingers and 11 toes..

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Quote:
Super Pretty Attack

xd
that must be some card game i am un aware of... funny even if i dont know the game

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff