Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>"Right, Let's look at it this way. Suddenly we have Liam speaking about Robots being outlawed in Gaia, Possibility A is that someone had to create these robots, Making them rich and they got the Von's and Gambino taken out. Next theory is it's going to be someone we will know and they will probebly become a prominant character, Or it's someone we already do.. The Assassin sort of looks like Edmund to me.

But most of all, Remember Labtech X talking about seeking revenge? Duh.. I think he is back, We will just have to see.."
I am the sniper stare I have Proof look at signature
xx-japan-man-xx

No your signature says you killed GIMbino no GAMbino xd
Tidalwave
xx-japan-man-xx

No your signature says you killed GIMbino no GAMbino xd
And Von helsonS sisters.

I has no 's' after Helson. Duh. neutral

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
That isn't sudden. The robots have always said that, it's a joke. It's not new in the least, it's just that nobody payed attention before. It's a funny reference to familiar sci-fi properties like I, Robot and The Matrix, it means nothing. Relax.

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
Oh, and what Liam says is that BOTS are outlawed in Gaia. This joke references how botting and hacking are illegal. It's a pun related to the robots in Aekea, but it's unrelated. More geeky admin humor. Nothing to get in a fuss over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff