finish this sentence- gambino is...

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 28, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

munch munch
(see sig)
Infact I support this behavior!
(Please tell me if this sig is too big because i think its a little bit over PM me if so)
It was only a matter of time... stare
<center>

I was scared to talk to him, he might have pushed me off the roof (Had Anit Gambino Picket Sign at the time)

So, your beloved hero is insane, I laugh at you all mwhahahahahahahah!

</center>
<center>

I was scared to talk to him, he might have pushed me off the roof (Had Anit Gambino Picket Sign at the time)

So, your beloved hero is insane, I laugh at you all mwhahahahahahahah!

(sorry if this is a double post, but gaia is acting up)

</center>

Romantic Lunatic

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
[this was going to go in the tea room at the Twins' mansion, but the event ended and I couldn't post in that room anymore. Topic is currently being archived, please try again later. Basicly what was happening is that I acted crazy due to having had tea with the Mad Hatter and March Hare. Weapons were raised and I attacked with my Anti Twin sign. It goes here now because I'm bitter no one saw it]

::seeing weapons being lowered:: Thank you Gambino! This Anti Twin sign you gave me has saved my prom date! Hazzah! Gambino is a protecter of Hatters who are mad! ::sits and sips her tea as if she hadn't been planing on whack Snowflake_Teh_Fox and Tenshi Matsumura upside the head with her sign for threatening the Mad Hatter::

[this also implies I still Follow Gambino even though he's crazy now...in fact, I like him better now he's insane]
It almost makes one wonder "What next?"
I think the past few days that he's been in his mansion he's been snorting coke. That's why he's so strung out right now. surprised

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rehab Doll
I think the past few days that he's been in his mansion he's been snorting coke. That's why he's so strung out right now. surprised

xd

Oh and to paraphrase a Simpson's quote.(or something)

"Gambino's crazy alright, crazy like a FOX!"
TB_Samurai
I don't mind. I'm probably crazier than he is anyway because I think about tuberculosis all the time. Tuberculosis is my happiness!

Yes indeed. That is how I wish to die. Consumption is such an elegant disease.
Rehab Doll
You're so right! gonk
Skeletina
TB_Samurai
I don't mind. I'm probably crazier than he is anyway because I think about tuberculosis all the time. Tuberculosis is my happiness!

Yes indeed. That is how I wish to die. Consumption is such an elegant disease.

ahh the many cool ways to die

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces