supacasey
Cherry-Lipz
supacasey
Cherry-Lipz
supacasey
Cherry-Lipz
supacasey
KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE!!!

YES!!! i don't know if anyone else is online but i'll try to keep this thread alive whee

must ...keep thread a...live ...

must... think... crack... theories whee

speakin of theories, how much more gold do we have to go til the guild is ready?

oh yay you're on whee ummm apparently last time i checked the official gold lacky mule account, she said 600/20000 but i still haven't donated yet but i will when she gets on her Carrie-San account

only 600?! This may take awile... Hey, once the guild is open, im gonna be the head fisherman and one of the guild admins, right?

indeed xp

really? SWEET! biggrin

anyways you claimed it earlier in the thread but just double check with Carrie-San that there's no other dibs on head fisherman whee but yeah im 101% sure it's your position
Cherry-Lipz
Cherry-Lipz
ok here's a theory...

well right now we have the VH sisters and Gambino without a tower so they'll meet up and unite and then they'll make us gaians donate all our gold again and us being very curious, we will...

and then they'll have a huge huge building and they will join forces and live in their building and not talk to us again and we will be angrry and a new war will begin. it'll be us gaians vs VH and Gambino whee

but what side would gino and cindy and mr helicopter man go on?

did you click the link i posted before? i found the picture when i was looking round community discussion thread
salieri32
ur hot!

when you say this who's pixel are you talking to? whee
Fuzzy_Sham
Cherry-Lipz
Cherry-Lipz
ok here's a theory...

well right now we have the VH sisters and Gambino without a tower so they'll meet up and unite and then they'll make us gaians donate all our gold again and us being very curious, we will...

and then they'll have a huge huge building and they will join forces and live in their building and not talk to us again and we will be angrry and a new war will begin. it'll be us gaians vs VH and Gambino whee

did you click the link i posted before? i found the picture when i was looking round community discussion thread

yaaay another fellow crack theorist person whee hmmm isn't gino with our guild? and then cindy and mr helicopter man... i have no idea eek

hmmm what link? sweatdrop
Cherry-Lipz
Fuzzy_Sham
Cherry-Lipz
Cherry-Lipz
ok here's a theory...

yaaay another fellow crack theorist person whee hmmm isn't gino with our guild? and then cindy and mr helicopter man... i have no idea eek

Yes i return with more crackpot theories!!
well it was either a picture or a link on the previous page.
Fuzzy_Sham
Cherry-Lipz
Fuzzy_Sham
Cherry-Lipz
Cherry-Lipz
ok here's a theory...

well it was either a picture or a link on the previous page.
oh i see the picture... it's pretty xp

Cute Friend

11,375 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
............Gambino <3
i know whose side Cindy would go on, Gambino's because he provided a bucket for her and the helicopter man would go on VH's side because their mansion wasn't as high so he didn't have to fly so high.
hmmm anyways back to my theory-ing ... hmmm and then after all us gaians put together an army of angry-ness we will go up to the huge tower/mansion/skyscraper of VH and G and then we will demand our gold back and then they will reject it then war will commence and gaia will go crazy eek
lil angel of sakura
............Gambino <3

yes, i'm all for gino though whee
Fuzzy_Sham
i know whose side Cindy would go on, Gambino's because he provided a bucket for her and the helicopter man would go on VH's side because their mansion wasn't as high so he didn't have to fly so high.

thats some skilled thinking whee 3nodding
Cherry-Lipz
Fuzzy_Sham

thats some skilled thinking whee 3nodding

redface blaugh
Cherry-Lipz
lil angel of sakura
............Gambino <3

yes, i'm all for gino though whee
GINO! <33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash