Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've seen the one of where he was standing on the building, laughing his head off. (The little GIF image that you could see that moved before you clicked on him and he would say something.)

I think I saw more in someone's signature.. but I wasn't sure. When did those happen/where can I get them? It would be nice if I could see them again, seeing as I only saw them once. >>
Yeah! When did those appear?
Demonte
Yeah! When did those appear?

User Image
Appeared During easter, Lasted until April 1st, He sold Anti-Von Helson Signs at this stages

User Image
April 1st, When gambino was Shot

User Image
April 1st, when Gambino Bounched off the edge of his tower

User Image

April 1st, When Gambino Landed in the water, After this the Manga was Updated and his tower had fallen.
I don't know if it's just me, but in the strip, the hand holding the gun reminded me of Edmund's hand. Doesn't he always wear gloves like that? And it was April Fools. Maybe he wasn't really shot? gonk
Demonte
I don't know if it's just me, but in the strip, the hand holding the gun reminded me of Edmund's hand. Doesn't he always wear gloves like that? And it was April Fools. Maybe he wasn't really shot? gonk

The GCD is Filled with Rumors, Everyone from Edmund to the Easter bunny has been accused (Literally, They accused the Easter Bunny robot)

Just look around you will find info Supporting or Denying that. I myself think that it resembles edmund, but might not be him.
The robotic bunny? Oh dear. x_o

I'm still sticking with Edmund. I mean.. he and Gambino are friends, or at least it was implied in the christmas event.
Demonte
The robotic bunny? Oh dear. x_o

I'm still sticking with Edmund. I mean.. he and Gambino are friends, or at least it was implied in the christmas event.

yes, The bunny xd

http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/event/overlay_bunny.gif

They said the Carrot resembled the Gun and they also say he IS edmund, Because of the Shape on his Shoulder that look identical to Edmunds scar.
XDDDD Well, the rabbit will have to play some kind of role.. maybe. Or was just some kind of odd-thrown in character to screw us all up.

It's just the character's design.. just because he has a shape that looks like the scar, can't mean he's Edmund. I mean.. Edmund is a nasty old man.

...Well, then again.. the rabbit was kind of snobby, as well. x_o But what the hell would an old man be doing in a robotic suit? The heat would have killed him.
Demonte
XDDDD Well, the rabbit will have to play some kind of role.. maybe. Or was just some kind of odd-thrown in character to screw us all up.

It's just the character's design.. just because he has a shape that looks like the scar, can't mean he's Edmund. I mean.. Edmund is a nasty old man.

...Well, then again.. the rabbit was kind of snobby, as well. x_o But what the hell would an old man be doing in a robotic suit? The heat would have killed him.

xd hopefully more of the plot is revealed soon
It better! domokun
Demonte

Well.. Edmund's not that old. He's probably around what... 50's?

My favorite suspect so far is Dr. Phil. xd

I think I would be more disturbed if it turns out that Edmund was the Bunninator than if it turns out that he shot Gambino. I don't think their friendship could be taken as a guarantee that Edmund wouldn't take out Gambino if he went too far. Edmund has some respect for order (even if he is a sexfiend.) He had no sympathy for Gambino's failings as a parent, for example. The safety of all of Gaia would surely trump their friendship.
Ariel Palaz
Demonte

Well.. Edmund's not that old. He's probably around what... 50's?

My favorite suspect so far is Dr. Phil. xd

I think I would be more disturbed if it turns out that Edmund was the Bunninator than if it turns out that he shot Gambino. I don't think their friendship could be taken as a guarantee that Edmund wouldn't take out Gambino if he went too far. Edmund has some respect for order (even if he is a sexfiend.) He had no sympathy for Gambino's failings as a parent, for example. The safety of all of Gaia would surely trump their friendship.

50 is old to me.

Hm.. maybe. I guess we'll just have to sit around and wait.
Demonte
50 is old to me.

Hm.. maybe. I guess we'll just have to sit around and wait.

Aww, it's more like firmly middled aged. Yes you may not be at your physical peak anymore, but you're still far from decripit. Gambino's gotta be about the same and look at how active he was until he got... uh... shot and all! domokun

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
maybe the person who was the sniper hasn't been announced yet. maybe the sniper will become a new NPC.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff