Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright,I had an idea to make an "E-Book" of sorts about gaia,with pictures that I would draw(or get drawn)/take from the site of all the gaian history.It would take place starting with the creation of Gaia.(which could be crafted by some crafty people)

I would need a link/place with the descriptions of all the items,so I could put the tales from the descriptions into the book.Like,the cloaks for example.They have some history in them I could use.

I know there is Gaian Mythos topic,but I am going to make a book like thing.In this topic,you may post your ideas such as NPC's,made up characters,historical/legendary items,etc.

Like,for example,

"John the Adventurer was one of the first people to explore the rich land of Gaia.When Gaia was barely inhabited by human-like species,many men risked their lives for the adventure to become well known amongst their towns.John discovered Isle De Gambino,which in the olden ages was known as Isle de los Dioses,or Island of the Gods.It is said,if you dig far enough under the rich soil of Isle De Gambino,you may find the Mighty Sword of John the Adventurer,known as Someblade.The mighty strength of this sword empowers all knights today in the land of Gaia,such as the well known Leon the Great."

Then,I would post a picture of said person/item/whatever if I had it.
"The only known recording of John the Adventurer was found in a cave,scribbled on a peice of bread.Before he died,he must of left it there."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Something like that.Don't post retarded things like:

"LOLZ BALTHAZAR TEH GREAT WUN WAZ NATORIUS FOR PIERATING THE GR8 PINK SEES."

There is no pink seas,from what I recall.

Please help me out.I need this really bad:
arrow Link/Website with all the Gaian item's descriptions,and any mythos created by the admins/fans that is good.
Holy crap,is anyone alive in this forum?
Yeah...they just aren't interested in this subj. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces