Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was reading a thread on another forum I posted to and noticed that someone's signature quote really ragged on the Gaia website.

Do you really think it's poorly moderated? I don't. Course I only discovered the site a couple of days ago thanks to a student referring me to it.

Let's be realistic, moderating this website has got to be a huge job and since I've been on I haven't found any lude or crude posts?

I think it's really in poor taste to have a signature ragging on this website. I mean if you think it's that bad a website why are you still here? LOL!

Personally I think it's a really neat website and community. What a neat idea. Anyway I just had to post something about this.

heart
I wanna see the signature. D:
Considering gaias population, and the size of the moderating staff.

I'd say they do a rather good job.
People think it poorly Moderated because mods aren't gods who catch everything and they want everything to be perfect. They think if they were mods they would be able to make Gaia Perfect and nothing would ever go wrong.

I think the Moderators do a Great job for the Amount of work they have to do. There are Tons of posts per day and Moderators aren't all 24/7.

You will find out Quite a few people Rag on gaia. It may be Stupid to insult something and then continue doing it. It's a Bit Hypocritical.

Anyway, I am with you on that one, I believe it's moderator to the Best that is possible.
I am searching for that signature. I will let you know the username when I find it.

Shameless Consumer

Saying something bad about Gaia isn't against the ToS, unfortunately. Whoever's sig it was should be hit by something very big and heavy and possibly sharp, though. 3nodding
It's not poorly moderated, it's poorly userated! If there weren't so many damn things to moderate, the mods wouldn't be too busy to pick them all up.
TriskDaemon
It's not poorly moderated, it's poorly userated! If there weren't so many damn things to moderate, the mods wouldn't be too busy to pick them all up.

First time I have heard the term Userated xd
The UserName of the person who has that signature is Zio the Black Magician.

The Forum it's posted on is the Final Fantasy Forum in the gaming Foruming.

Thread title is favorite FF Song.

heart
Absolute Shadows
TriskDaemon

First time I have heard the term Userated xd
Me too. *grins* But it seemed appropriate.
Ok I'm not trying to be a tattle tale but this signature just rubbed me the wrong way.

Here is a copy of the signature....

"If the above message was "Temporarily Off-Line," it only proves that the webmasters here cannot code for s**t, and that Gaia deserves a ranking among the poorest-administered websites in Internet history."

Talk about cruel and sarcastic. Please.

heart
ScarletCape
The UserName of the person who has that signature is Zio the Black Magician.

The Forum it's posted on is the Final Fantasy Forum in the gaming Foruming.

Thread title is favorite FF Song.

heart

xd Once that guy codes something identical or better to Gaia from a forum he can come and complain.

The signature was -

If the above message was "Temporarily Off-Line," it only proves that the webmasters here cannot code for s**t, and that Gaia deserves a ranking among the poorest-administered websites in Internet history.
His signature actually made me laugh.

Just ignore him, he's one of those people who think they can do everything and because of one mistake on the Largest forum ever with over 1.5 Million users and takes about a Constant 26,000 hits every few minutes.
Sorry Shadow, didn't mean to be redundant. LOL!

And I agree with the person who said that once he learns to code better than the this site's author's then he "may" have a right to complain.
It's freedom of speech-- not against the TOS. And I thought it was funny, he's just expressing his frustration with Gaian website problems.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff