Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ayame Hikarikana
Alraune
mika royal
Alraune
black vortex
Tainted Deity
<center>Really? I'm going to go check the other thread about this and see if they have info.
3nodding ANother thread? cool!
not really that cool, because it means you just made a repeat thread. you didn't even bother to look at the first page of the forum neutral

oh nows not the time for rules we were on tv yyyyaaaaayyyy
rules apply all the time. and gaia being on TV means only one thing- we're going to sink in 11 year olds and n00bs. Soon.

You mean we haven't already? Ever looked at general discussion's main area?

such a good point ayame
Ayame Hikarikana
Alraune
mika royal
Alraune
black vortex
Tainted Deity
<center>Really? I'm going to go check the other thread about this and see if they have info.
not really that cool, because it means you just made a repeat thread. you didn't even bother to look at the first page of the forum neutral

rules apply all the time. and gaia being on TV means only one thing- we're going to sink in 11 year olds and n00bs. Soon.

You mean we haven't already? Ever looked at general discussion's main area?
no, and plese don't make me. please. gonk

Shirtless Businesswoman

Gaa! The Gaia Newbie Revolution! xD

Space Werewolf

Elhrairah
Alraune
mika royal
Alraune
black vortex
Tainted Deity

Oh god no. If it results to that, I am leaving Gaia.

D:

I was hoping Gaia wouldn't get a lot of media attention. At least it was only G4 and not, say, ABC News or whatever you've got in your country.
black vortex

As long as it doesnt end up like the Nebie invasion of yahoo when excite chat poofed. I'm afraid if neopets ever died how gaia would suffer
Ayame Hikarikana
black vortex

As long as it doesnt end up like the Nebie invasion of yahoo when excite chat poofed. I'm afraid if neopets ever died how gaia would suffer
gonk thanks to you I'm going to have nightmares.
<center>You ever think this one came first? You might have checked the times (if there is) I haven't.

Shirtless Businesswoman

Alraune
Ayame Hikarikana
black vortex

gonk thanks to you I'm going to have nightmares.

MWA HA HA! THis THread IS SCary! xD I SHall SCare THe NEwbs BY HUgging THem! YAy!
Ayame Hikarikana
black vortex

<center>Neopets is keeping Gaia at the almost decent level it is at.
good plan black. scare them with love heart
mika royal
good plan black. scare them with love heart

Yes, Milk, like trolls...
I just looked at the G4 tv web site and i didnt see any thing about gaia. sweatdrop Any one know what show they were on? ANy one see gaia on the G4 web site??

Shirtless Businesswoman

Super-flea
I just looked at the G4 tv web site and i didnt see any thing about gaia. sweatdrop Any one know what show they were on? ANy one see gaia on the G4 web site??

I forgot what Show it was.... But It was after Anime Unleashed I think...
Super-flea
I also tried to search their website with no results. Guess it just.. isn't there.. sweatdrop

Shirtless Businesswoman

xd Gaia Is becoming Famous!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas