Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Spirit

Ambiverted
i'm dreading a bright red/bright green combo in the x-mas time. Hope they don't go too nuts with it.

I'm fine with all the orange items, because we practically never get them otherwise. If they finally sit up and pay attention, then great. I do wish they'd pair orange with something other than brown/black though, i'd be more likely to actually want the item then.
I'll get my sunglasses ready for the bright greens and reds emotion_dealwithit

I'm crossing my fingers that they'll shove 10000 ugly Christmas sweaters in my face exclaim

Special Snowflake

I think last year (?) we didn't get a lot of that orange, and really, people were upset that they didn't get any in the traditional Hallowe'en orange. So this year it seem they've gone full tilt, from what I've seen people are positive about it for the most part.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

I love love love the new Halloween recolors. People fail to realize, orange can we worn all the time, not just Halloween.

I do love the little added Halloween touches on some though like the pumpkins and such.

Anything Halloween/Christmas I'm all for. Now if they were only affordable on MP lol

User Image

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I mentioned in another thread that I was getting sick of orange being thrown at us. I am wondering if they're going to throw emerald/forest green and gold/yellow for Christmas and lots of red/pink in February. @___@

Kawaii Onyx's Widow

Pumpkin

gaia_spoons How do you feel about the influx of Halloween items and recolors?
imo it's p boring, maybe bc i dont really like orange. idk halloween is one of my favorite holidays and i guess i was just expecting more other than just orange and black. i kind of wish they had done more of a variation of colors or something.
gaia_spoons Do you think this will be a norm for upcoming holidays?
i mean, recoloring in general is a norm so yup.
gaia_spoons If so, what holiday(s) are you looking forward to getting item/ recolor bombarded with?
maybe christmas, i hope they do a lot of white :3
gaia_spoons Which of your favorite items are you looking forward to seeing be given the holiday spirit?
idk i cant think of anything that hasn't already been recolored!!

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

The site overall lacks orange, so I don't mind that much. I personally won't mind red recolours when Christmas rolls around, hopefully they do darker shades of green, though. I'm hoping they can focus more on things that are free and not just GC related things, like they kind of did with Halloween, too much focus on things that cost money, not enough on the free aspects of the site.
Or least learn how to balance properly.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I can understand halloween is the perfect time for orange recolors but... seriously, they could have done other colors which would have given a halloween-ish feel too. Where's my vibrant purple, the toxic goey green and red stuff? That said, if they still need idea... think candycorn and do some orange/yellow/white recolors too; would vary a little and still be rather fun biggrin

I'm rather curious to see what they will do for xmas... in my mind, it's a pretty colorful time of the year. So, I hope they won't just do green/red recolors. The best way they could do things is to actually go through most colors and shades; like... forest green, toxic green, emerald, mint..... lavender, vibrant purple, periwinkle (is it supposed to be blue or purple?), galaxy/saturn/plum dark-ish purple... pink, red, dark red.... polar tear blue-ish white, light blue (like the spirited set a few years ago)...ect.

I fear v-day might be only pink.... but we'll see when we get there.

I dunno what kind of items to look foward. Personally, I prefer to have thematic items which can be easily used the whole year in other themes too -- and not just because of hairstyles or makeup wink

Obsessive Phantom

17,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Megathread 100
I personally enjoy this trend from companies. emotion_kirakira
On Gaia in particular there was a dire need of some orange recolor love, as well as some green love (hopefully Christmas will fill the voids for those people). There's even dark purple instead of that pastel-y crap because of Halloween so I'm in love with this over-exaggeration of holiday recolors.. though I dread Easter and valentines day now emotion_puke

PIugs's Wife

Kawaii Gaian

I don't care for it much.

It just makes s**t easier when

making holiday avatars : - )

I look forward to christmas items u vu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers