Welcome to Gaia! ::

LaBlunt30's Waifu

Friendly Millionaire

8,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
~Honestly the market place is so screwed up, and it is making Gaia not as fun is there even any way it can be fixed. Everything on the market place used to be a somewhat attainable amount, I used to want the elegant veil for example, used to be 200k and I thought that was a lot and now its something like a couple mill. And everyone can now easily sell their items to get super rich. How is it even possible to fix it. Is it just me or does this bother anyone else? ~

Friendly Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Welcome to the new Gaia. Gold Generators sell for big with some users, so they're continually re-released. The majority of people are upset, but Gaia only seems to listen to cash users now.

Fashionable Nerd

User Image
♥ ♥

It's just you.
But not really. Mostly everyone is annoyed with the hyper
inflation. Sure, they can fix it by not selling gold generators
for cash anymore, and implementing gold sinks to get rid of
the a** ton of gold that is now floating around the site. Will
they? Who knows.

I suggest playing bg as you can earn some money in the
mean time. Otherwise SOL unless you have items that
you want to sell that have quadrupled in price.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Questionable Lunatic

10,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
A lot of users are upset about this.

I'm currently trying to sell most of my items just to make a new outfit crying (With a lot LESS items than what I'm selling to make it)

I don't think it will ever be "fixed", hopefully it will stabilize and then it will be a matter of getting used to it.

LaBlunt30's Waifu

Friendly Millionaire

8,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
NuttyGinger
Welcome to the new Gaia. Gold Generators sell for big with some users, so they're continually re-released. The majority of people are upset, but Gaia only seems to listen to cash users now.

I completely understand they like the cash users because they are obviously making money, but honestly that's shady not to even listen to the gold users, that's how it was once upon a time before gaia cash all gold users the gaian's who made your site popular. I wish they would realize that.

LaBlunt30's Waifu

Friendly Millionaire

8,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Soubi-chu
User Image
♥ ♥

It's just you.
they? Who knows.

True, might as well take advantage of that now and buy them back later at a cheaper price if that ever happens

LaBlunt30's Waifu

Friendly Millionaire

8,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
l3eretta
A lot of users are upset about this.

I'm currently trying to sell most of my items just to make a new outfit crying (With a lot LESS items than what I'm selling to make it)

I don't think it will ever be "fixed", hopefully it will stabilize and then it will be a matter of getting used to it.

I mean it's definitely a sellers market, so you will make a lot from selling your items! but it just sucks that it's definitely not a buyers market sad

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Soubi-chu
User Image
♥ ♥

It's just you.
they? Who knows.

just gota say, love the BBV image, god I had such an unhealthy crush on Andy Sixx when I was young, me and my friends had plans of kidnapping him and keeping him chained in a basement so we could have him whenever we wanted him.

Fashionable Nerd

Nopokeyloki
Soubi-chu
User Image
♥ ♥

It's just you.
they? Who knows.

just gota say, love the BBV image, god I had such an unhealthy crush on Andy Sixx when I was young, me and my friends had plans of kidnapping him and keeping him chained in a basement so we could have him whenever we wanted him.

Nice avi ^^ and thanks.
    lmfao, that's hilarious. I got to meet them in October. Andy shook my hand.
    xd

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Soubi-chu
Nopokeyloki
Soubi-chu
User Image
♥ ♥

It's just you.
they? Who knows.

Nice avi ^^ and thanks.
    lmfao, that's hilarious. I got to meet them in October. Andy shook my hand.
    xd

OMG surprised you got to meet them?! you lucky ducky! I would have died! XD And thank you smile just put it together this morning, I'm a constant avi changer and like owning lots of items to play with.

LaBlunt30's Waifu

Friendly Millionaire

8,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Nopokeyloki
Hey now, you can still buy and sell smart, on vday I bought st patties day stuff for about 750k-900k a piece and am now selling them for upwards of 3million a piece.

But I am also a GC user, so the inflation does and doeskin bother me. It doesn't bother me after I've reloaded my GC, but once my GC is gone..then it bothers me haha. Basically I gota keep reloading my GC if I don't want to sell anything, and the other problem I'm having is this items locked for a week or two before you can sell them. So buying things with GC has its ups and downs. In a way, the gold generators are more fair, like back in the day if you bought GC and then a chance item with your GC you would have like a 10% chance of getting something actually worth over 100k, most of the time you would get a s**t item, by having gold as the ultimatum to the s**t items it makes up for the money we GC users spend on this site. Nothing sucks more than spending say 10 dollars to get say 50k worth of s**t items, how was that my monies worth? Now I can spend 10 dollars, get items worth at least 2mill or upwards of 20mill gold in pure as a prize from these chance items. Its more fair to us, sadly the pure gold users are suffering, which makes me think there should be more GC generators, instead of the watch a video everyday to get 2-3 GC.

I like your take on it, I use both cash and gold, so it bothers me when I buy things ! lol but I also feel for the solely gold users, so hopefully they fix it or the gold users understand they need to start buying gaia cash

Heroic Traveler

10,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
-BakedCookiez-
Nopokeyloki
Hey now, you can still buy and sell smart, on vday I bought st patties day stuff for about 750k-900k a piece and am now selling them for upwards of 3million a piece.

But I am also a GC user, so the inflation does and doeskin bother me. It doesn't bother me after I've reloaded my GC, but once my GC is gone..then it bothers me haha. Basically I gota keep reloading my GC if I don't want to sell anything, and the other problem I'm having is this items locked for a week or two before you can sell them. So buying things with GC has its ups and downs. In a way, the gold generators are more fair, like back in the day if you bought GC and then a chance item with your GC you would have like a 10% chance of getting something actually worth over 100k, most of the time you would get a s**t item, by having gold as the ultimatum to the s**t items it makes up for the money we GC users spend on this site. Nothing sucks more than spending say 10 dollars to get say 50k worth of s**t items, how was that my monies worth? Now I can spend 10 dollars, get items worth at least 2mill or upwards of 20mill gold in pure as a prize from these chance items. Its more fair to us, sadly the pure gold users are suffering, which makes me think there should be more GC generators, instead of the watch a video everyday to get 2-3 GC.

I like your take on it, I use both cash and gold, so it bothers me when I buy things ! lol but I also feel for the solely gold users, so hopefully they fix it or the gold users understand they need to start buying gaia cash

sadly gaia is becoming a pay to play, well...not really, its a pay to own the items you want, because all the games are free, but now are more jsut for pure enjoyment..they don't really give good enough prizes, thats one thing gaia could to, re-vamp the games and up the gold prizes for gold only users.

Relentless Glitch

-BakedCookiez-
Soubi-chu
User Image
♥ ♥

It's just you.
they? Who knows.

True, might as well take advantage of that now and buy them back later at a cheaper price if that ever happens

I did that and sold the Kitten Star. I thought I got the trends figured out, but now it's 6x the cost I sold it for 6 months ago. No way I could buy it back until things turn around.

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

The inflation is affecting everyone..And is making a lot of people angry (Myself included)
The only real way to fix such a thing would be for gaia to possibly stop the whole gold generators that give over 1bil(?) gold as a reward...
8l or least make a good gold sink to counter that gold being put into the system.
BUUUT you know..
Gaia won't do such a thing as long as money is being given to them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff