Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

The environments looked a little generic, but that it's for Gaia and not a pure Facebook game is rather nice. Something just for us! I feel wanted. emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Loiterer

I give it four months before they announce a new game and this one is forgotten.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Horizon Knight just rose to 1 mil xD

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Opera Phantomess
Sinsario
Admittedly these FB games have a wider audience but
zOMG, man
Why not put zOMG on FB and give FB players a set of avatars they can work with razz

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

You know that Gaia does not work with common sense well; of course that should have been the plan from the beginning, but the Facebook-crazy CEO had to take his one-hit-wonder and use it as a basis for his lovely decisions. I actually highly doubt those games are doing as well financially as they are making them out to be.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.
Pfft, the CEO needs to step out of his facebook box and concentrate on this site's features.

Tenacious Hellhound

Hi-Potion

If I hadn't bought two of them last month I would be soooooooooooo mad right now.
It's a great pie of armour, over all it's a great set with a sword to match and now BAM.

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
seeing the trailer makes me want to play it more now

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Hi-Potion
Of course it did. rolleyes

Malevolent Genius

5,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Opera Phantomess
Nayulecrise
Opera Phantomess

I signed up for the beta, but honestly, from what the trailer revealed, it feels like a World of Warcraft meets Yu-Gi-Oh! type of game.

My prediction for this game: It will be thrown aside in about a year or two for something else and be placed in "maintenance only" mode after that.

Can you give me the link to the site? Can't find it. xD

Heralds of Chaos

oh was looking for this, thanks

Hopeful Girl

Just to let you folks know, I did link the official website. It's in the spoiler tags and under the trailer. sweatdrop I'll make it so you all can see it. 3nodding

Mega Noob

Is it bad that I'm excited about this game, simply because we get mounts.

Though, if we can't have a sheep mount I am totally audi. emotion_dealwithit

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Hell_Tutor
Hi-Potion

If I hadn't bought two of them last month I would be soooooooooooo mad right now.
It's a great pie of armour, over all it's a great set with a sword to match and now BAM.
I could only use the helmet, the rest looks so bad female avies xD

Demonic Lover

Of course this had to happen, I've neglected getting one uou; I love the top, it's so heavy and cool and like... solid XD not that I don't like useless skimpy "magic fantasy armor", but the KoH is just so well done!, well, I hope we get the shield as a freebie or some other awesome armor XD fantasy junkie right here~

User Image

Hopeful Girl

I didn't know because of my thread the Knight of Horizon got Artificially Inflated... redface I didn't mean for it to happen. cry

Mysterious Trickster

Odd Cinderella
I didn't know because of my thread the Knight of Horizon got Artificially Inflated... redface I didn't mean for it to happen. cry

I'm a little surprised Succubus Zivva hasn't, either. Considering, the item is also from hoc.
0.41 of the trailer, has a character in the get-up, plus there is a "hoc" tag on the item.

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
ALSO even though they said mmo i believe they were aiming at it being an RTS/Turnbase game thing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff