Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone getting ALOT of things that won't load right now?
and has anything new happened? I'd check but I'm getting half of Gaia not loading for me! help pleasE!
Yeah, the images are being wonky. Just give it some time, it'll be fixed soon.
Yeah nothing is working for me either.
my house won't load

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
The image server is probably being updated. Lanzer mentioned it in his last work diary entry. Just be patient and they'll come back online.

Proxy Pieslinger

12,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
ohh emm gee, the sniper killdz tah mapz.

Roffles.

I cant wait till it fixes itself, but im quite content that the forums are working.
have you noticed that cindy has the same info on gamino since april fools.

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
Labtech808
Yes, everyone has noticed that. The reason for that is because so many users who hadn't been on in weeks had no idea about the tower and the sniper. The admin realized this, so they went back to the original manga for those users who missed the events.

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Me too!! Gaia's going through it's schedualed menstrual cycle now -.-;;
*stabs at all the red Xs with his pitchfork*

Yeah, let's hope Lanzer is on the ball today or else we might loose all of them.
Damn Gaia Glitches. stare
Kunai Jones
Labtech808
Yes, everyone has noticed that. The reason for that is because so many users who hadn't been on in weeks had no idea about the tower and the sniper. The admin realized this, so they went back to the original manga for those users who missed the events.

your not serious are you?i mean its been like a month since that has happend.and people are still talking about it.everyone should know about it by know.
Are thinks getting better(more pictures showing)or is it just me?

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
Labtech808
Kunai Jones
Labtech808

your not serious are you?i mean its been like a month since that has happend.and people are still talking about it.everyone should know about it by know.
Pay attention to GCD. We get about 3-4 threads asking what happened to the tower, what's with all the debris, why can't I go to the mansion, etc., DAILY, and that's even with the manga up. Some people don't come here as much as you think. I for one was gone for almost four months, and while that's an extreme length of time, I still was quite lost.

Plus, the admin probably just figure that if they have nothing new to say they should leave the old stuff up. Something's better than nothing, I think.
Kunai Jones
Labtech808
Kunai Jones
Labtech808

Pay attention to GCD. We get about 3-4 threads asking what happened to the tower, what's with all the debris, why can't I go to the mansion, etc., DAILY, and that's even with the manga up. Some people don't come here as much as you think. I for one was gone for almost four months, and while that's an extreme length of time, I still was quite lost.

Plus, the admin probably just figure that if they have nothing new to say they should leave the old stuff up. Something's better than nothing, I think.

and all those questions are either answerd or are taken to another thread that tell them all about it.am i wrong?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff