Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Wrangler

I remember I had a panda-themed account and collected panda-themed things from the minishops. o - o

there weren't any panda items (except panda hat, which was a big deal back then) so my avatar was just... black and white stuff with that old gold shop mask on.

and i do remember people wanting to 'cyber'. hurr.

Wild Bookworm

Uh, yeah. My son. He gave me an Angelbow, which was awesome at the time, and a user named Beef Boy (name doesn't exist now) who was really generous to a newbie and also a really nice guy. After that it was the inhabitants of a Final Fantasy guild, which I was big into at the time. I wonder where those people are now? I'm sorry to say I can't remember their names, except there were a lot of Leonhearts and Clouds and Squalls and Tifas xd It was all lovely and guilds were a big thing and GCD discussed items once or twice a month and a fresh grass skirt or striped stockings were the shizz.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
DJ Twissta
Yeata Zi
We will say the gaians in black are my first experience with other people.

You must have seen Mother!
Many times!

Well, maybe twice.

I think I still have some of my ufo screenies xD
I think I have my scan hug from 07 somewhere.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
I think my first contact was a user named Morcubus. He had a booty grab/rp thread in the Aquarium forums.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I don't really remember what my first contact was. If I had to guess, it was a phishing message. In response, I made one of my first posts in a thread to ask others about the strange message.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff