No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
Retarted bored and lonely trolls. 3nodding
well i think we sould get one guy in a thread with as meny n00bs we can get a then have him/her tech them not to be n00bs....it may have been my plan but im not doing it. sweatdrop
Panku_Asuka
you know YoU were a n00b once two. 3nodding

ok...nOObs and newbs are two different things.......why can't anyone see this. a newb may be a nOOb but a nOOb isn't always new!

(not yelling, just frustrated...)
Mpeng
well i think we sould get one guy in a thread with as meny n00bs we can get a then have him/her tech them not to be n00bs....it may have been my plan but im not doing it. sweatdrop

when i see one, i politely pm them and tell them what they're doing wrong. then, if they get angry, i can block them.

the real way to stop this is to hang out in the section for newbies and tell them what not to do...
why is it so crazy
*walks in* anyone here?
well, most n00bs still haven't discovered the joys of posting decently. they just have to be guided. or they are just stupid.
eek hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Baneful
OMFGWTFBBQ!!!

Some are simply spiteful, like Baneful here. I just came from another thread where he has some very interesting, well-put together, intelligent comments on the thread topic. He posted this here because you set yourself up for it.

But baneful, don't be a robot. Fight the system...
It's just like: if you make a poll that asks, perhaps, "Why are terrorists fighting us?", and put as an option "Because they don't like the butt cheese under our sinks", that will be the most selected answer. Always...
Moonwolf_Blue
A little something I have discovered. whenever there is an ed discussion that is intellegent, there is at least one nOOb in there who has to screw everything up.

why is that?!?

are they bored?

are they lonely?

are they retarded?

or are they just trolls?

or a combination of them???? what i wanna know is WHY?!?

Well thanks. I sure feel welcome now that I just joined.. I mean, I am new but it's nothing to get worked up about.. Yes, some are a bit annoying but you shouldn't assume that right away..
Moonwolf_Blue
A little something I have discovered. whenever there is an ed discussion that is intellegent, there is at least one nOOb in there who has to screw everything up.

why is that?!?

are they bored?

are they lonely?

are they retarded?

or are they just trolls?

or a combination of them???? what i wanna know is WHY?!?
For someone that seems to talk about inteligence, you are awfully quick to snubb off a "Noob", which is what I am at this time, as an ignorant unintelligent annoyance. If I am not mistaken, you at one time were also a "noob". By being so close minded and unopened to new discussions with new people, you seem threatened and it looks to me that the only way that you know how to deal with that is to make fun and close yourself off from what could be a wonderfull experience with a new mind. I've never been considered retarded before because I don't have lots of gold or an extravagant outfit. Wow! You have truly enlightened me to what this complex world is all about. Thank You from the bottom of my Troll heart! wink
I think it is because they want to see wat they can get away with!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
Wat r nobs?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces