Welcome to Gaia! ::

ahime
The title of this topic pretty much sums up what I believe. You want proof? Here you go:

1. Edmund doesn't have his watch any more
2. The snipper shot a watch, yet Gambino is still wearing his
3. There is no proof that Gambino is dead. In the pictures you can't tell if he is dead or alive. There are no pictures of the bullet wound.

I believe that Edmund threw his watch out in front of Gambino and in doing so, saved his live. Unfortunately, he couldn't catch Gambino as he fell.

maybe someone shot him with the watch rolleyes
Yeeeup Bad Times..... Bad Timesssssssssss.............................
good point
wat if it was a special gun that could shoot super far ranges and edmund shot his watch at gambino and it didnt kill him but knocked him off
ahime
The title of this topic pretty much sums up what I believe. You want proof? Here you go:

1. Edmund doesn't have his watch any more
2. The snipper shot a watch, yet Gambino is still wearing his
3. There is no proof that Gambino is dead. In the pictures you can't tell if he is dead or alive. There are no pictures of the bullet wound.

I believe that Edmund threw his watch out in front of Gambino and in doing so, saved his live. Unfortunately, he couldn't catch Gambino as he fell.
Maybe, but how the hell did Edmund throw his watch allllllll the way up there from the ground?
I dunno about him throwing the watch in front of Gambino, but that is a good thought, maybe something else involving the watch, I mean they put way too much attention on the watch to have it not play a part in saving gambino's life
You're telling me that an old man threw a small pocket watch,got it right where the bullet would be,and blocked a speeding bullet.With.A.Watch?
Awesome_Taylor
You're telling me that an old man threw a small pocket watch,got it right where the bullet would be,and blocked a speeding bullet.With.A.Watch?
completely agree, though I think the pocket watch definitly had something to do with it, if Gambino is alive
Well, From what I heard edmund never Had a watch, so that Kills the First reason.

@blukattt - I have the Green lazer from thinkgeek, It's so awesome
Absolute Shadows
Well, From what I heard edmund never Had a watch, so that Kills the First reason.

@blukattt - I have the Green lazer from thinkgeek, It's so awesome

That would end these new watch theories

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I think the sniper could have been LabTech X or...Ian, he seems to have a thing for the Von twins
...? but Gambino isn't wearing his watch! look at the pics of him after he was shot. he's not wearing it.
But how'd edmund get up to the tower with out anyone noticing him, and what about the people in the helicopter wouldn't they have seen him at least climb up the tower?
Ok, What about the sniper shot gambino but hit watch? But I dont kno who to explain the fall......

Tipsy Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Gambino has a watch on him... And from what I heard the Edmund dude never had one in the first place...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff