Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Easley Lighthalzen
Play the market.
Just like ol' Gambino used to say: BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH!
I've made 700mil for the past few hours (taking on and off from work HAHA)

PS. Since 1kGC is now 1B, 1mil is the new 1k biggrin

omg i have 5gold !! yay

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Vend, use exchange, fish, pick up trash, or play zOMG! and sell your loot from that. Secret to zOMG! is that the gold grants may be little now, but thanks to inflation the loot has inflated quite a bit. Like a common recipe I'm able to sell for 9K gold now. Not much but every little bit helps. If you are able to make and craft mint sundae in that game, you can sell it for around 20 million gold.

Commander in Chief

Scobre
Vend, use exchange, fish, pick up trash, or play zOMG! and sell your loot from that. Secret to zOMG! is that the gold grants may be little now, but thanks to inflation the loot has inflated quite a bit. Like a common recipe I'm able to sell for 9K gold now. Not much but every little bit helps. If you are able to make and craft mint sundae in that game, you can sell it for around 20 million gold.
Did you know that if you took 19,256 birthday cards and shredded them then mixed them with glue you'd have a sticky pile of shredded cards? Hard to believe! Happy birthday to me! Bye!

Winged Angel

Exchanging is the best way to make gold.
If I try hard enough, I can make upwards of 500M+ per day.

Unforgiving Gaian

A new method could be for instance playing Stack Attack tournaments; if you're lucky you could win millions. Just a case of knowing when to play, when to wait for the next tournament, etc.
One of the Stack Attack tournaments pays a prize depending on how many people entered; each entry costs 10k. There seems to be a select group of players making a lot of money this way.

I only played for fun just one afternoon (each tournament takes an hour to end) and won close to a million with three tournaments (and then some more with the smaller ones).
But card games might not be your thing wink Better would be to just buy items and sell them again 3 hours later for huge profit biggrin

Tipsy Lunatic

Fishing is the most efficient. Because the price of fish increases with inflation.

Also anything that will earn you tickets is good as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff