No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Yes.

In fact, one was mainly centered on Gaia, but most others are just appearences - references, even - of Gaia, mostly avatars.
Alright children, it's time to sit down and listen to story time.

Now I blame Seth in part for me having this dream last night, though some of it is also my fault.

Alright, so I'm on Gaia (magically), and I find my looking over one certain page where a number of avatars are. As I look upon it, I notice that there are actually ANIMATED avatars moving around on the page with a number of unknown items upon them. One of then was actually weilding a giant knife, while another was weilding what looked to be... some kind of can opener.

Now, in my mind, I'm going "Oh they have weapons now?" Then I think to myslef, "You dumb dumb, they already had weapons on Gaia. You made a thread about it. But it looks like it's time to make the 2nd version of it with all the different types of weapons in it now, along with their stats, and with their different varieties."

And I nod to myself all sage-like, if only I could see myself doing that. But I mossied on down to Sasha's shop and blinked at the fact that there were new house items as well, one's that had signs on them that you could type in to give the viewers a message. And you could buy them for around 2000 gold each. Now I say 2000 gold because the most I could buy was around 98 (no really, that was the number I was shown), though I pondered only buying 40, though I then figured I should buy a sword first. Heck, they had weapons now didn't they?

So I headed over to Edmund's shop. Now this place looks a bit more empty now, and a lot more technologically advanced. Think corporate building or something, with Edmund behind the desk of it. Now there were two options now: Clothing and swords. Naturally, I headed over to the swords section of the store, because I'm a guy... and I like sharp objects.

Now this place turned dark and cool looking all at once. And there are so many variety of weapons. Large knives (think Faust from GGX2), forks, swords, samurai varieties, ninja varieties, and so many more. And they all had little stats here and there. One sword had 5/5/3 (attack power/reach/speed) while another was 2/3/5. I forget their own looks off the top of my head, but I distinctly remember them having those kinds of stats in them. Also, they had guns on Gaia too in the swords section. Most notably was the Cross Punisher from Trigun that had an attack power of 600. I kid you not, I actually had a dream like that. Also, it was worth around... 4 million gold. Looks like I was going to sell one of my NM minis for a little shooting action! But alas... I didn't get that far.

Instead, I vouched for a most... samurai-esque blade to start with, and it cost maybe... 2-30k (*forgets*). However, before I could buy it, I had to prove my worth in battle. I was sent into some field from a 16 bit game and moved my character (I don't know what it was) down the screen and eventually met up with another character. He taunted me and then tossed a grand amount of flies at me, and forces me to be pushed back to the top of the low resolution map. Now, I tried to use a spirit wave to kill the ones around me, but it only shot in a straight line, while the flied were all aorund me in a huge clump. So, I thought quickly and pushed my charater out, receiving some damage to my stamina, and went to a spot that looked like peanut shaped rocks. Lucky for me, it was more or less a straight path. I turned my character around and shot a few spirit waves at them and eventually killed them all. Coming back I slaughtered the other character and I think I earned the sword.

It was at this point that I woke up and remember all that happened. Yeesh...
last night i had a dream about gaia. all the gaians were at a funeral for the von helsons and gambino (gino managed to survive, running down the flights of stairs before the tower collapsed). then, suddenly, gambino rose out of his coffin, a zombie. this triggered a chain reaction where a bunch of skeletons rose out of the ground. the admins started handing out weapons. the battle system was set up! then everything was kinda legend of mana/zelda-ish as far as graphics go, and i was killing off skeletons with my kick a** 2h sword. gambino stood before me. no one else was willing to kill him because they still adored him, even after all he'd done. not me. after a nifty fight scene i was victorious. i took a key from his pocket, and went to what was left of the original gambino mansion. inside there was a trap door, which i opened. inside the chamber was one of every event and donation item, piles of gold.

then i woke up, only to find that it wasn't real.
I had a dream a few nights ago where I was literally my avatar and attending another Gaia ball. Only thing is, the mansion it was being held at belonged to my mother. Yep, apparently Mom had some Gaia NPC relative who died and left her everything.
Anyway, I was answering a phone call from an exterminator company who had been hired to get rid of the little werewolf problem in the mansion's backyard. They assured me everything would be all right, so I went on to the mansion. They called back when I was about two minutes from the door to let me know that out of the eight werewolves they were targeting, they had... eight to go. And they were now getting into the mansion and were biting the guests, turning them into brain-eating werewolf zombies.
Panic and chaos ensued, resulting in a wolf stalking toward me, my mom, and a few friends, who were all cowering on top of a round table. Actually, one of my friends did get bitten, and when I made a sarcastic comment about her eating brains, she did start to lightly gnaw on my head just to get the point across that she was, indeed, a brain-eating zombie werewolf. I think I ended up getting bitten on the wrist by the werewolf toward the end, and the only possible chance for salvation is to cut open this pig (it looked like something from Invader ZIM) and spread its glowing green slime insides on all the victims. So some random guy who was also there used a Staff of the Angels to slice it open like a frog in Biology after hitting the pig with a rolling pin didn't work.
...And then I woke up, severly freaked out. Then I realized it was all just a dream, and I was merely going insane.

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I had a dream that everyone from my guild was building a tower, and then the guild owner fell from the top of the tower and died. o_O

This was before Gambino was shot, but after the tower was built. Kind of odd, if you ask me. o_O
Iv had anime dreams but i dont think iv had n e gaia dreams sweatdrop
Well they say dreams tend to be premonitions of the future, or they have been for me occasionally.
Nikuki Dormo
xd

So, I was having this weird dream last night...and in part of it, Gambino's mansion was falling and I was trying not to get hit by it. Lol.

Do any of you have dreams involving the odd Gaia storyline? o_O

i no wat u mean i had it yeasterday i lik ur avatar

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
I've had a few dreams about Gaia. xd I got a Halo in one, Chickies in another, and the last one I had, I dreamt that the new donation items were released and they were PIANOS.

It's......kinda weird... xd
sis I have a real life I am not a freak!!!

Distinct Dabbler

I've had four dreams involving Gaia. (I normally write them down, so I remember. I haven't this last week; silly me.)

Three of them weren't specifically GAIA, just the fishing places: Bass'ken, Gambino, and Durem.

The other one was that I was at a library, in front of a computer. I went on the Internet, accessed Gaia, and on the main page after I logged in I saw the new feature: gift-wrapped fish. (?!)

The dream didn't end with that; a bad guy tapped my shoulder and I was chased through the library, ending up in a kind of amusement park thing where there was a giant yellow snail and light pink squid with stairs on them but I didn't know they were alive, so I went up the squid and it spoke to me and I didn't know how I'd get down but I managed and went out of the place into the parking lot, it was really full but I found my family, and then we went down some stairs and it was also a second-hand sale outside on the steps and then I saw some books and started reading one and it was about physics and this weird type of moss with a head and brown stripe, and then I woke up.

^
|
|
= useless info.
Oh yeah, all the time. Usually involving Liam. Usually not involving any clothes being worn. ninja

Distinct Dabbler

Actually, I've forgotten another one I had. The Gaian world, which I was in, was all falling to pieces. There was a screen showing people; they were kind of flickering, like you see someone's avie and the actual person on the same spot. There were also some pictures of the destruction -- the gas station falling, roofs collapsing, etc.

Now what I remember the most is that CINDY DONOVINH was on the screen, talking about it all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff