Welcome to Gaia! ::

Origamidude
Racist. mad

xd
oh and im not really a messenger of god i just say that to get pepole to post stuff

Undead Enchantress

Please do not destroy me. I have a husband with 5 children to eat...er feed. crying

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Lordmummy
oh and im not really a messenger of god i just say that to get pepole to post stuff
Then you admit you are a troll, hmm? Something that is a reportable, and bannable offense, yes? :]
troll? um no i relly dont know what i am its true that my charecters name is Lordmummy but i relly dont look like a mummy

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Lordmummy
troll? um no i relly dont know what i am its true that my charecters name is Lordmummy but i relly dont look like a mummy
A troll is someone who posts something offense, stupid, rude, or otherwise annoying for attention, in other words, posts.
everyone post stupid stuff i see it all the time whtz youre point?
well...i guess theres no avoiding it ok my charecter is a mummy im just ......in denile sad ever sence i sold my mami mask this sucks crying
.............. stare

And by the way, mummies are also the living dead. Living dead =Zombies.
Lordmummy
well...i guess theres no avoiding it ok my charecter is a mummy im just ......in denile sad ever sence i sold my mami mask this sucks crying

Sorry I bought your mask.
hey doomshot ill give you 400g for the mummy mask
I got a set of mami chlothing I've trying to get to save and I paid 800 for this mask.
Lordmummy
hey doomshot ill give you 400g for the mummy mask
You could get one for 400 in the marketplace.
What did kheleksul ever do to you? sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces