Welcome to Gaia! ::

and easter eggs r SO not shiny.PS. if every1 isnt mad at me will u please tell me how to put wut other people have already said into the little box so people know who u r replying to???
repoman99
and easter eggs r SO not shiny.PS. if every1 isnt mad at me will u please tell me how to put wut other people have already said into the little box so people know who u r replying to???
A: its called a quote (second grade) b: you click, the button that says quote, *shocked face* omg its hard but yuo can do it!
Justin Robison
repoman99
anti-von helson sisters.y, u ask?????KUZ THERE BITCHES!!!!!!! i am not 4 or against gambino, but i am going to join the gambino army because:THE VON HELSON SISTERS R EVIL SATAN-WORSHIPPING BITCHES THAT WANT TO TAKE AWAY ALL THAT IS PLASTIC AND SHINY!!!(BITCHES!!!!)

Just because they don't like plastic, doesn't mean they want to take it away from all of us. stare

And all rich girls like shiny stuff. 3nodding

yeah, well they dont like shiny plastic stuff.(or bunnies!!!!)
Skellington_Jr.
OMG! YOU THINK GAMBINO WAS MEAN TO HIS SON!? THE VON HELSON'S ARE THE ONES WHO KIDNAPPED HIM!
HIPPOCRIT ALERT!

No one ever saw the "kidnapping". The Von Helson's didn't say "kidnapped". Maybe Gino went to them of his own accord. 3nodding
Skellington_Jr.
repoman99
A: its called a quote (second grade) b: you click, the button that says quote, *shocked face* omg its hard but yuo can do it!

thanx.
repoman99

*shrugs* To each their own. Just because someone doesn't like something, that doesn't make them evil.
Justin Robison
repoman99

*shrugs* To each their own. Just because someone doesn't like something, that doesn't make them evil.

any1 that doesnt like bunnies and shiny plastic things HAS TO BE EVIL
AND HOW CAN I GET A FREAKING ANTI-VON HELSON SIGN??????????????
PS. kidnapping children IS EVIL
y wont nebody answer me?
Gambino is the father of gaia.

So of course I support him.
Im not here. ninja i dont wanna get smited.
User Image

See? Gino LIKES the Von Helsons. ^_^

bsar8008rasb
Im not here. ninja i dont wanna get smited.

I won't smite...unless i have to.
van helson sisters kidnapped gino. EVIL!!!!! evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil
any1 who says the sisters are not evil PM me saying why. PS:After I get like 20 PM's i will tell people to stop PM'ing me.
repoman99
van helson sisters kidnapped gino. EVIL!!!!! evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil
any1 who says the sisters are not evil PM me saying why. PS:After I get like 20 PM's i will tell people to stop PM'ing me.

they did not kidnap Gino!
they saved him from that
evil man you call leader!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out