Inquisitive Seeker

14,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
shellsmachine
Seeky
shellsmachine
Maybe it refers to that big flask Walt swiped from the school lab. 5000 ml sounds like a lot, and it *was* a pretty big flask... xp
5000mL is 5L. So imagine two and a half milliliters of soda, and that's 5000mL.
You know what, I can't believe I had forgotten about the decimal nature of the metric system. rolleyes rofl

At this point, I'm hoping Walt gets away with it. Takes the fam to the beach and croaks while "watching the tide roll away". I wouldn't mind going out like that.
xp

Protective Trash

"Look at this. Look at this, hell doll style recovery flask, 800 milliliters. Very rare. You've got your usual paraphernalia and Griffin beakers, your Erlenmeyer flask, but the pièce de résistance, your round-bottom boiling flask, 5,000 milliliters."

emotion_bigheart

Magic Hobo

oh yeah that show that I'm never going to watch because I've had an IRL front-row seat to peoples' lives ruined by meth and don't need a fictional window into it is having a finale recently

it's hard to talk to people who love this show. it's hard because I've been to real life meth labs and could point them out on a map and there is literally nothing entertaining about it or the people who run them or the ruin they exercise on the people around them.

It's like why I don't want to watch community but worse

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Darn those tightly whiteys seen better days xd

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
A000045
"Look at this. Look at this, hell doll style recovery flask, 800 milliliters. Very rare. You've got your usual paraphernalia and Griffin beakers, your Erlenmeyer flask, but the pièce de résistance, your round-bottom boiling flask, 5,000 milliliters."

emotion_bigheart
Your nerd-fu is superior. *bows*

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
August Star Of Heaven
Darn those tightly whiteys seen better days xd
IKR?I don't like jockey shorts for adult men anyways. I'm a boxer woman. mrgreen

Fuui's Kouhai

Obsessed Worshipper

18,000 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
glad it wasnt as hard as the Sherlock one, XD I really don't have time to do something like that again xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff