Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you think rings should be unsoulbound?

yes 0.47761194029851 47.8% [ 32 ]
no 0.47761194029851 47.8% [ 32 ]
maybe 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2

Questionable Genius

11,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Actually, I'm just glad that there are still some things on Gaia that you can't just buy with gold or GC, but have to work for to get. I'm totally pro-soulbound. biggrin

And if there happens to be a certain ring that you just simply MUST have, then there are still some unsoulbound rings on the mp that you can buy. They're not cheap, but then again, you are supposed to get them fair and square by playing the game.

If you still don't like the idea of soulbound rings, then just you wait until you get them all... That feeling of having to work hard to get what you want is worth every minute of smashing gnomes and cutting garlics~ 4laugh

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Madam Rosalina
If they did take the soulbound off of the rings, people would just turn it into profit.

...for a week at most before the abundant supply causes their value to crash just like it did before they were soulbound. I'm talking CL-10-rings-for-under-10k crash. And for those who actually care about the game, this would be doubly bad because it would lead to tons of players in the game's highest-level areas who just bought their power instead of earning it, and so annoy everyone around them by having absolutely no clue what they're doing.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

I want them to stay bound, but I'm biased. I have a cache of unbound rings I've been squatting on for a rainy day.

They probably won't get me a golden ticket or anything, but still.

Wistful Dreamer

this should be in zomg forum and NO, GETTING RINGS INSIDE ZOMG IS NOT THAT HARD, TRY PLAYING THE GAME

It defeats the purpose if you just buy 10.0 rings (or any-CL rings really) from the marketplace. that's really just cheating. Kinda like buying your way up to a level 90 in WoW or buying armor that should have been from a rare monster spawn something.

If you just can't seem to get that last ring to drop, KEEP PLAYING

Shameless Streaker

I just want to be able to trash soulbound items. I shouldn't HAVE to own something I don't want imo lol

Elfin Guildsman

Reaver the Reaper
do you wish that zomg rings or any other items be unsoulbound items?, and you could trade the rings or extra rings u get on zomg or aleast sell them in the marketplace, i seen people selling rings in the marketplace, i don;t know how they are doing it, but somehow its unsoul, i wish the rings are unsoulbounds, then i could just sell whatever extra rings i find, or the ones i don't need, you know, also why do you think they made them soulbound in the first place, and what for? also is zomg still in beta or what? also i kinda don;t like the leveling up system in zomg, its a bit well confuse, when you are 6.1 and not even to 7, which i never heard or see a leveling up system like it, the only one i know is u got from 6 to 7, but not 6,1 to 6,2, really?

The reason why some people can sell their rings is because those rings are from when zomg first open . And they were lucky enough to have them before they became soulbound.

I think it's good idea to Unbind them. THat way , people will be able to buy higher class rings and be able to last longer. And be able to have a particular ring and a crew needs them to.
( i read some of the above posts and ive changed my mind. THey should be bound. But with the option to sell back to gaia maybe IDK?
zOMG is still in beta BUT also in maintanece mode. Also i think , it's a bit of a BS that Gaia sez " theres no one that can understand the code..." . Cheezus ! Hey if they can do th WTF event and put in fluffs in towns 2 i think , they have the ability to do a zomg reboot.

Now the reason for the CL system is that you don't level up your character . But your rings instead. So different level rings when added up equals your TCL. IT's all about the rings.

Wistful Dreamer

The Moonlight Densetsu

I just want to be able to trash soulbound items. I shouldn't HAVE to own something I don't want imo lol
if you mean the rings, like someone said on the first page you can go into the null chamber on zomg, salvage them for orbs, then alchemize them into orb aggregates and sell them biggrin

if it's something like the oni set or the sashes or whatever then yeah...that sucks lol

Unsealed Member

Ah, the age-old "Should the zOMG! rings be unsoulbound" question...

No, unless they implement a feature where you can unlock rings and sell them and s**t but they drop back to CL 1.0, but since Gaia doesn't want anything to do with literally anything not involving money don't hold your breath. rofl

Shameless Streaker

Kovva
The Moonlight Densetsu

if you mean the rings, like someone said on the first page you can go into the null chamber on zomg, salvage them for orbs, then alchemize them into orb aggregates and sell them biggrin

if it's something like the oni set or the sashes or whatever then yeah...that sucks lol

IDK if it's just me but in the last times I've been on ZOMG it would spam the hell out of my computer so I stopped going there cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff