Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

I doubt it, because they haven't announced anything and it's already St. Patricks day AND we've got that stupid tower. But it would be rather nice.
St. P's day is only really an American celebration, so there won't be an event. 3nodding

Newbie Noob

Andy the Confused
St. P's day is only really an American celebration, so there won't be an event. 3nodding

But what about IRELAND.

But you're right. gonk

Perfect Citizen

Aww. To bad. It would be nice to have the lucky charms leprecon come by.

Perfect Citizen

Andy the Confused

And Canada sweatdrop
moon-bean
Andy the Confused

And Canada sweatdrop
Well, it was origianlly American.. >.>
but it started in Ireland...

7,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
that would be awesome! have all the NPCs dress in green lol and give away 4 leaf clovers
B3ast
but it started in Ireland...
Quote:
The first St. Patrick's Day parade took place not in Ireland, but in the United States. Irish soldiers serving in the English military marched through New York City on March 17, 1762. Along with their music, the parade helped the soldiers to reconnect with their Irish roots, as well as fellow Irishmen serving in the English army.
Wish they did, that be funny if you had to catch some lepercauns, and you got either a pot of gold (get it?) or a four leaf clover, wish they had it, but it not universal
*runs in followed by four duckys8 Happy st. patricks day and if they don t do anything special for it then we can our selves. *pinces everyone not wearing green adn runs out followed by his four duckys*

Shaggy Member

nay i say nay!!!
moon-bean
Aww. To bad. It would be nice to have the lucky charms leprecon come by.
xd xd xd xd xd
Dunno...don't care. xd It'd be cool if they came out with some irish themed clothes though.
but....but but but..... I WANNA GET DRUNK ON THIS ST.PATRICKS DAY!!!!! **grabs his favorite bottle of scotch and hugs it tight** ....i love you scotch...... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff