Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Loiterer

How would you describe your avatar's style? Is it related to maybe their RP personality? Or just a style reminiscent of your own IRL? Or maybe your style varies from day to day. Has your style evolved over the time you've been apart of Gaia?

What about a signature item? Does your avatar not feel complete without this item? Is it an item somebody could come across in the market and be like "Yeah, that's name's item."

Have you ever felt like you couldn't wear a certain item or pull it off without feeling like an imitator?

Tell me about your avatar and what exactly makes it YOUR avatar.

Feral Bibliophile

User Image

I suppose my signature item would be my elf skin. I prefer it above all other skin types. I will never change it. I had the original elf skin from skin type, but didn't like the weird proportions. The one from treehouse, A+++++++++

User Image

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright

I dress up as 3 different characters that are all my OCs (I just had Gaia's help in bringing their outfits to life heart )

Lilith - A beautiful she-demon/fallen angel with either ebony or creamy blond hair depending on my designs.
She wears red and sexy as a demon and gothic lolita as a fallen angel.
Her signature items are devil's wings, azrael's wings, and maisy lovely locks for hair.

Eve - She is Lilith's original form. As an angel, I dress her in off-white or pure white.
She wears mostly elegant clothing with a touch of sex appeal.
Her hair is on the golden blond side and usually blue eyes.

Daniel - My smokin' hot demon assassin. He is usually shirtless.
He tends to wear street clothes, piercings and skulls.

All of my avatars wear wings and tails (except the angel).
I can't do random avatars as I came to Gaia to bring my OCs to life. 3nodding
They are a part of my original fiction about an Angel and her Demon lover.

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

Specifically it's the tattoos, practically everything else changes over time with me

The style I usually go for is casual like myself in real life, but I do occasionally hop into hyper fantasy and so-on lol

Demonic Lover

I like to think I do, but I believe it's all very... common XD my avi has blonde hair, green eyes, tan skin and black demon horns, wings and tail C: the details stay consistent but I change the items around a lot XD the tail's Wed to Darkness as the others are too thick, and the wings tend to be the medium and small black demon alchemy ones C: I have a bit of an issue with the horns XD; but my favorite would be the black Kama ones~

I tend to dress in many different ways XD but I adore black & copper (a la Rosamund's Revenge, Butterfly's Kick, King of Crowns...) I just love the color scheme! and black & white XD;;; mostly a lot of black. As for signature items... well, I looove my jellohs > 3<; I find them to be the cutest pet Gaia has made and I try to always wear at least one C: my favorite is the pink one that goes over the head, I wear the Vivid Lisa highlights so it looks like when the sun hits it the light refracts in pretty colors XD I'm just dorky lol

I love when people have a base and a style C: makes the GCD feel more like a neighborhood.

Peaceful Bear

36,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Flatterer 200
I feel as though my signature item and theme
is painfully obvious.
It's the Teddy item you guys.
I am the bear. It is me.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

My signature item has and always will be buck teeth. I've been wearing it for over 8 years now and I just don't see myself stopping any time soon. You can't see it right now because of my Object-head obsession but it is currently equipped.

Other than that, I like to think of myself as the most vocal Russell Ace fan on the site.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I just go with whatever I feel like doing avatar-wise. You most likely won't see anything bloody or gorish, nor too dark and too sexy from me thought. My avatars tends to be more on the cute side. I would LOVE to make something super elegant with nice layering someday, but I just seem to not think enough outside the box with what I own. Maybe I'll get the inspiration I need to manage to do it one day smile

Hmm... otherwise, I tend to use a lot of purple -- because I just love that color and I can't seem to stay away from it for too long redface

Item-wise, I keeps using over and over again Lady Unicorn's sparkles; I like the small touch of blush it adds smile I seem to be overusing bunny ears too lately. I have to admit I never thought I would love those dander ears recolors so much until they were available. Now, I just love using them when they fit my avatars 4laugh

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
I am rarely seen without having the la belle chanteuse makeup pose equipped. Seriously, it's become my bread and butter, my staple, my MUST HAVE for any avatar.
For someone who's fine going in public sans make-up in real life, online I just can't seem to do the same!

Versatile Lunatic

i don't have a signature style, but i've been into casual wear this week.

my signature item = the byul glasses.

i love the eyes so much!

after this, i'm thinking of making a pink haired warrior =3=

but, maybe i'll become so obsessed with the byul glasses that it becomes my permanent signature item

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
My most recent avatar style seems to be kawaii androgyny with a little bit of unfitting ugliness tossed in somewhere for juxtaposition. In this avi, the face.

Combined with sinister/angry/unpleasant expressions.

All of my avatars look like incompetent cartoon villains that dressed up like pretty girls for some zany scheme which proceeded to utterly fail and leave them miffed.

Perfect Saint

Evil Demon Lady/goddess
Sure I have a few more RPs, but that's the most consistent one.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

À la Fondue ears.
I don't even know why, one day I decided to wear them and now they're my thing. dramallama
The other stuff I'd consider my "signature items" would be the stuff I use to make my hairstyle, red Wendy eyes and Pandy March smile. Oh and I almost forgot the fluffy tail!

This version of my "bunny boy" is about a years worth of minor changes in the making. The first version looked so different.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

black hair, casual style clothing, androgynous

most importantly: my cresolae dolls and the giant speech bubble

i didn't have them on before but now i feel incomplete without it if i'm just wearing something casually LMAO

i"ll be the cresolae dolls wearer emotion_donotwant

Dapper Genius

I always had to have my OMG on my avatar, but it has to be skillfully snuck in and covered with another hat or item because I like how it looks in combination with other items. I also like color-matching and double toned avatar, down to the specific shade (like black and white, or black and gold, or white and gold, etc.). I'm very careful about shading - if my avi has crimson red items, then the other items I get has to be crimson red as well; not a maroon or a orange red, but a crimson red.

I also like regal looking clothing that's reminiscent of European court dress or modern luxury clothing resembling nobility or royal guards.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff